• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Saplings, Bushes, and Black/Pink Roses

SkyeLuver1234

Jocelyn
Bells
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (19) +
Heyy! So right now I'm landscaping my town and i only need a few more things. I'm willing to offer TBT, IGB, or RV visits to Sanrio characters. Just name your price.

Needed:

Bushes (any amount, just name it)
Saplings (any amount, just name it)
Black Roses (any amount, just name it)
Pink roses (any amount, just name it)

thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, i have Jacob's ladder i can give it for you for free if you want :D

Bushes start: 2 tbt each? :D

Pink hydrangea start 7x, Blue hydrangea start 1x, Sweet Olive start 7x, Pink azalea start 2x, Holly start 1x

Sapling: 1 tbt each? :D

Cedar sapling 10x
Sapling 12x

Hi, i have Jacob's ladder i can give it for you for free if you want :D

Bushes start: 2 tbt each? :D

Pink hydrangea start 7x, Blue hydrangea start 1x, Sweet Olive start 7x, Pink azalea start 2x, Holly start 1x

Sapling: 1 tbt each? :D

Cedar sapling 10x
Sapling 12x

`ill take the 7 sweet olive starts for 14 tbt and the 12 saplings for 12 tbt, to a total of 26 tbt, and I will graciously accept the jacob's ladder, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 9 baskets of perf apples! 500k bells?

sounds good to me!

If you need more perfect apples, I will be happy to bring some over, no charge.

Hi, I can give you the jacob's ladder, aswell as many bushes, saplings & black roses. I can breed as many black roses as you'd like and I have around 30+ bushes and 10+saplings.

If you need more perfect apples, I will be happy to bring some over, no charge.

that sounds great, i'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can give you the jacob's ladder, aswell as many bushes, saplings & black roses. I can breed as many black roses as you'd like and I have around 30+ bushes and 10+saplings.

oh wow, how much for 20 black roses and 10 bushes? (preferably sweet olives or holly)

How many sapling and starts do you need? I have many. Saplings are 1 tbt each, starts are 2 tbt each but I can go with 1 tbt for bulk order.

How many sapling and starts do you need? I have many. Saplings are 1 tbt each, starts are 2 tbt each but I can go with 1 tbt for bulk order.

right now, i'd say 15 saplings and 10 bush starts? preferably holly or sweet olive, but anything else is fine (except hibuscus ^^)

how much is that total?

I have 32 cedars, 27 saplings, 39 holly, 22 olive, 20 pink azeala, 16 white azeala, 25 pink hydrangeas, 46 blue hydrangeas. It is going to be 35 tbt for 15 sapling and 10 starts of your choice.

alright, i'll do 15 saplings, and 5 olive + 5 holly. sending tbt right now, i'll add and open gates if that's fine?

Back