Have you ever had the same dream more than once?

I feel like I have but at the same time I can't tell whether or not I was just thinking inside the dream that I've had that dream before and that thought carried over to real life to make me think that I've actually had it when I really haven't... if that makes sense...

I have, yes. Some of them have been almost scary at how exact they were when I've had them again.
I'd rather not say what they were because they were often bordering on nightmares and I don't want to relive them, but I have indeed had repeats.

on very rare occasion, about three times. they were repeats of amazing dreams too, none of that nightmare bs

Yup. It’s not a constant thing but I have. My dreams are always weird though. That’s what my mom tells me at least lol

It's rare for me to have dreams in the first place. And whenever I do have a dream, my mind has to make it as insane and unpredictable as possible. So no, I don't have reoccurring dreams.

All the time, actually. I keep dreaming that I have to go back to high school (*shudder*), because my graduation and/or degree is voided for whatever nonsensical reason my brain can come up with. I’m usually completely lost, because no one even bothers to tell me my grade, classroom or curriculum, haha. Seriously though, I HATE this dream, orz

Last edited:
well, i wouldn't say i've had the same dream before but i've had a lot where every time i fall asleep that same dream carries on

Yup I have. Sometimes I get confused if I just dreamed it twice in one night or not, but there are some I know I dreamed on multiple nights (usually the bad ones :p)

i always use to have dreams when i forget to put on my clothes for school and end up going naked.

Mostly bad ones, stress dreams, where I am pulling out my teeth! I don't know if I've had many more reoccurring dreams, but I've had a lot of similar ones, it's not just the same exact one.

Sort of. It's not the exact same dreams. They can share the same setting or theme but there'll always be some things that are a bit different.

Sometimes it happens. Usually it happens when I wake up and fall asleep again immediately.

Back