• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I think you've done well on this so far!! The word choice is simple yet meaningful :3 I'm horrible at coming up with names for songs but the one you chose is very unique so maybe keep it that way! But anyways good luck with finishing it! I wish I could hear the tune it would go to

aaahhh you have such a beautiful voice!! :'''D I almost got emotional at the "It’s so nice to see you smile
Trust me it has been a while" part like omg your voice went so well with the song!! It was really soothing haha I'm glad you posted!!

Last edited:
Haha you're welcome hun!! ^-^ I'm glad to help! And the nightcore version sounds dope!! The lyrics sound good in either style, however I do like the original best though : D

Nice singing!

I'd love to produce a song but 1) I can't write 2) I can't make music 3) I can't sing in tune

sO congRats haha

Back