• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Favorite Tool Color?

Choose.

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So which Tool color do you prefer?
I really like the Silver tool colors a ton, I would use them instead of Gold tools bc of it. :p Also I feel the uses of them are preferable for me.

i like the gold ones but only because they also have purple which is my favourite colour. if the silver tools also had purple i would use them instead. i just really like purple ok :lemon:

Silver look absolutely perfect. All the tools i carry around are silver, except for the watering can, because gold was much easier to get and it works better... Hopefully i'll unlock a silver can one day though :D

I like the look of the silver best, though of course the gold are the most useful (aside from hitting rocks).
I feel like the 'regular' tools should be bronze though, if the rest are silver and gold.

Q: Favorite Tool Color?

A: My favorite tool color is definitely silver. I like the look of the silver tools compared to the basic and golden tools. Though I use the golden tools since I find them beneficial for what I do in Animal Crossing New Leaf. The silver tools I use the most are the silver ax and the silver shovel.

Silver is my favorite. My golden axe, watering can and shovel are in storage. Those don't get used much anymore.
Silver shovel is my favorite to use because of the ore. I do use the golden fishing rod and net.

i like them all. i love the classic look of the regular tools, but the usefulness of the golden ones. silver are pretty too :)

i actually like the classic ones the best, but silver is a close 2nd

Last edited:
I really like the silver tools because they remind me of the Zora weapons in BoTW (I mean I liked them before BoTW but I like them even more now), but I use the gold tools because they're more practical and useful in my opinion.

I love the silver tools - but I just realized that the gold tools will look good with a town redesign I?m working on - didn?t think about it until just now - so thanks for the inspiration! *blush*

Silver looks the best IMO, Never been a fan of gold

silver is the best, and i find it funny how some silver tools are better than the gold ones (the axe, arguably the shovel since with silver you can get ore out of a rock lots of times in a row)

Back