• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who here knows how to use photoshop

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this I debated about what forum I should put it in for like 5 seconds

anyway, I'll pay tbt bells to someone who can put a santa hat on my avatar (you will only receive payment if it actually looks decent lol)

So yeah I'll give you like 100 bells I guess please and thanks :lemon:

XD I have a chromebook i don't think that photoshop supports chormebooks. I think windows or Mac can do that.

I can try, if you want. But seeing as someone else already has, I guess not much point.

I can try, if you want. But seeing as someone else already has, I guess not much point.

idk you could probably do a far better job than their "lazy job" (they said it not me) and my offer of 100 tbt still stands

Photoshop is perfectly convenient for anything really. I happen to take Graphics Design class at the moment, and my teacher, Mr. Viera, taught me all these amazing things I could do with it. I can navigate through Photoshop pretty well, but he didn't show us everything.
Tommorow, we will be working with photography and cameras.
Woohoo!
(It sucks I don't own Photoshop personally, though.
;-; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I happen to have a photoshop-like ( a crappier version, but works nonetheless)
Hope this is decent enough!
ezgif.com-resize (53).png
(I just realized it look crappy, so I ended up coloring the background and resizing it for you :)

Last edited:
I swiped the 100 TBT! Muhahaha...

The best part? I edited the avatar with my phone. IM INGENIUS!

I'll make one tomorrow.

No pressure friend I’m kinda digging this one that Haydenv019 made so if you don’t get around to it it’s all good

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swiped the 100 TBT! Muhahaha...

The best part? I edited the avatar with my phone. IM INGENIUS!

Give me back my tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol I’m just kidding it’s the season for giving my 100 tbt offer still stands

Back