• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Classic carpet question

Jeannine

Wherever you go...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Pink Hybrid Lily
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
I just completed a classic carpet for my campsite only to find I can't place it there. It's not lit up in my inventory when I'm arranging furniture. I am able spread it in my camper though. I guess it's considered flooring apparently but is there a way to put it in the campsite?
Thank you!

I think the carpets aren't in the same "category" as rugs are. Wallpapers and Carpets are camper limited in my experience

unfortunately, as lpeachy has said, carpets and wallpaper is camper exclusive. There's no way to put it at the campsite as far as I know. :(

Ah, thank you guys. I wish I'd known that, but I'll still make use of it in my camper :)

Yeah the same thing happened to me - I wouldn't have crafted it if I had known I couldn't use it at my campsite. :(

Someone on another forum specifically said that 'flooring' could be used to cover the white wood of the campsite, and said it worked for them to do it that way. So, I made the same investment.

Seems to not be the case though.

Someone on another forum specifically said that 'flooring' could be used to cover the white wood of the campsite, and said it worked for them to do it that way. So, I made the same investment.

Seems to not be the case though.

That's what I hoped as well but I haven't found a way to make it work. It's unfortunate because now I'm very short on paper I need to make the picnic set lol

Back