• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Christmas / Holiday Event General Discussion (Pocket Camp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what the Naughty & Nice day implies? Do we get something?

I completed the set more quickly than I anticipated. Now I can just focus on any doubles I may want.

I don't think we get anything for the Naughty and Nice thing. It more so seems to be a nod to the holidays that would be going on now in the other games.

Finally copped that Fireplace!! It looks mighty fine with KK playing over it<333

I finished the snowman last night so I now have 1 of each of all the holiday items!
Now I’m going to take it easy and with any leftover candy canes I’m going to craft more fences

I finished the snowman last night so I now have 1 of each of all the holiday items!
Now I’m going to take it easy and with any leftover candy canes I’m going to craft more fences

Wow, great job! I still need to make the snowman and I only have like 60 candy canes lol.

Yes! I amassed 999 candy canes, and i'm going to use them all to craft the greatest Christmas campsite you've ever seen.

Now I?m going to take it easy and with any leftover candy canes I?m going to craft more fences

Finished my fireplace - Love the fireplace!!! When they stand in front of it!
I had to craft an additional fence - symmetry y?all!

I've got the entire set completed now. Just gonna try to collect up a few extra fences and lights now!

Although I'm wondering how much more I should use the candy cane quarry now... kinda need the essences now and candy canes aren't as important anymore.

If the snow's gonna hit, it's probably going to be tomorrow, since my ACNL town just got the snowstorm warning bulletin this morning.

Still waiting for the quarry to throw some candy canes my way.
Hope we get a white campsite though...

At last, my best Christmas campsite is finally complete! Take a look at it. My ID is in my signature.

I have the full Santa girl outfit now so now I need to collect more canes for the furniture ^^

I finally finished the whole Christmas set.. and I have 300 candies leftover. What do I do with them..

I only need the Snowman now. I wish villagers handed out more candy canes...

yaaas I finally got the snowman, the last item I needed in the set \o/

SNOW!! It snowed!! I told you it would snow really close to the 10th lol. I feel so cozy in my warm jumper and boots now. I'm so happy that it snowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back