Christmas / Holiday Event General Discussion (Pocket Camp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the snow! I do wish that snow would actually fall in the game though, and that the music would switch to that snowy echoed and lighter version as in NL, but it's still very cool. Also, I do wish there was SOME active weather within the game. Give us some windy days, some cloudy snowy days and some rain! While I love the sun, it's odd that it's always sunny with no change in the winter sun light. I love the way AC does weather patterns in NL, and would like to see them in PC. Perhaps all of these things are coming. This is a brand new app, and I am impressed by what has been implemented right out of the gate.

Last edited:
Proud of my complete (for now) Christmas campsite! Especially pretty with all the snow!
2B39FE30-CB68-481D-9ADC-086ACC840705.jpg
AF118DEA-1A54-4075-A08E-493600D68487.jpg

Thanks to all the free leaf tickets I finally got enough candy canes for the snowman! Once it's done crafting I'll have one if each Christmas item. :D

I am at the point now of recrafting items. I was afraid I wouldn't have enough time to get the whole set, but using the quarry for candy canes definitely helped speed things along.

I am kind of disappointed that the snow doesn't affect the amenities, I expected to see some snow settled on the tents and stuff but nope... only difference besides the snow on the ground and trees and background stuff that I've noticed is that now at the beach there is cocoa instead of coffee or tea/whatever was there before. Which is cute but you'd think they'd change some more things... IDK.

Crafting the snowman begins... now!
Been busy with school so gains have been slow but I've got them all now. :D
Well, actually I got them all yesterday, but yesterday I put stuff on to craft to invite Alfonso and that took forever-

what's up with the sparkly 'limited' candy cane quarry? Anyone else have it?

So do I keep my extra candy canes in the hopes that they are transferable to next year, or do I spend them all on extra Christmas stuff (multiple snowmen)? My campsight is overly decked-out in Christmas stuff, and I'm sitting on 900 candy canes now.

So do I keep my extra candy canes in the hopes that they are transferable to next year, or do I spend them all on extra Christmas stuff (multiple snowmen)? My campsight is overly decked-out in Christmas stuff, and I'm sitting on 900 candy canes now.

I?ve got the exact same problem, down to the amount of candy canes. It?s a bit of a gamble, but I?ll keep mine and hope that they stay in the inventory until next year.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep my extras in case they transfer to next year. I wonder if Nintendo would make new holiday items for next Christmas, or just reuse the same ones from this year?

If you were able to craft the entire set (plus extra's) and still manage to have 500+ leftovers, you'll be able to collect that same amount next year. I sold all my candy for a nice cash boost, which I'm now spending on flowers.

Now that the Christmas event is over, time to collect all them lovely Countdown Charms!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that the Christmas event is over, time to collect all them lovely Countdown Charms!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gosh darn double-posting

Shouldn't this thread either get renamed to event discussion / *insert current event discussion here* or get unsticky-ed?

Shouldn't this thread either get renamed to event discussion / *insert current event discussion here* or get unsticky-ed?

yeah, i feel like this should be 'event discussion' for every event.

DXqd6d3X0AMpVh1.jpg
New villagers coming up! I can't wait to bring Rosie and Margie together and make cherry pie..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back