• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Christmas / Holiday Event General Discussion (Pocket Camp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon

The Christmas event that's been teased recently is here!-

Use this thread as the general discussion of sorts for this event. It's okay to make a separate thread for more notable aspects of the event if you think it's worthy, but we'll try to keep more general discussion in here and avoid extra threads for minor posts that wouldn't garner an entire separate discussion. Threads may be merged into here at moderator discretion if they're deemed to belong better in this thread.

Ahhh I feel like it's Christmas morning already! All the furniture looks so cute and I get to have my little fluffbutt in my campsite. <3

I'm so excited for all the new furniture to start getting my campsite looking festive ♥

Love all the furniture I've seen so far!! Hopefully it's not too hard to unlock everything (trying to save up my leaf tickets!)--definitely excited for this! :)

All aboard the hype train! choo-choo!!!! So glad I saved my materials

Hopefully the special offer isn't too pricey, that snowman looks really cool! Can't wait for the new amenities!

I love the rug / bed - they looks so cozy! I am fairly low on materials right now, so hopefully they won't take tooo many to make.

I’m ready to spend so much money on virtual Christmas items BRING THEM TO ME

I'm really excited. I think this furniture is so cute. I hope it won't be too pricy though. I'm a bit low on materials.

I?ll take virtual snow and holiday decor over the 80 degrees we still have in Arizona - at least something to get me into the winter spirit!

Not sure how soon I?ll decorate my camp though, since I?ve just finally gotten enough regular furniture/amenities to make it look halfway decent - Usually I wait on the Christmas decorations until after my birthday (sorry Jesus, yours can?t take over a whole month <.~)

Ahhh I feel like it's Christmas morning already! All the furniture looks so cute and I get to have my little fluffbutt in my campsite. <3

I don?t care how popular he is, Marshal is such a cutie and very fitting for the holiday theme! I?m a bit surprised that most of the other announced villagers don?t look more ?seasonal? somehow *shrug*

i mean it looks cool but the furniture will probably take 10 years to build

These better not be unlockable only by spending leaf tickets. I want them free.

Nice. New stuff!

I have so much crafting material, I need new furniture to craft instead of just selling it.

I agree that them turning out to be unlockables would be upsetting. I’m optimistic for now, though I suspect there may be one or two items for sale only (maybe a way to get Jingle into camp)

These better not be unlockable only by spending leaf tickets. I want them free.

Sadly that is how F2P games work. There is little reason to actually spend Leaf Tickets otherwise. They've got to make spending money look attractive.

I hope they won't do that, but I would be surprised if they didn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back