• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Christmas / Holiday Event General Discussion (Pocket Camp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH still waiting for the snow to fall. All the Christmas furniture and clothes feel a little out of place with the autumn ground still.

I can't wait for the seasons to change in game, I am really hoping we see a change in creatures available as well, but I guess we'll have to see! Also I love scrolling through my friends list and now 90% of them are clad in the Santa gear or the very least, the hat. SO FUNNY!

Last edited:
TBH still waiting for the snow to fall. All the Christmas furniture and clothes feel a little out of place with the autumn ground still.

There doesn't appear to be any weather in this game, so it will just awkwardly shift over to snow on the ground, I bet. lol

To be honest, aside from the trees not being bare, the game looks wintry to me, seeing as snow is hardly a thing where I live anymore, and the grass is dry and actually kind of looks like it does in the game.

I still need to craft the fence thing, the fireplace and the snowman I believe,,
My priority is the fireplace but I'm so far away from the amount of candy canes I need to craft it lol

Waiting for the streetlight to finish.
Candy gathering is quite fast in my opinion thanks to the times goals.

I really hope the Santa beard shows up, cause I feel wrong dressed as Santa with a naked face...

so close to getting enough candy canes for the fireplace or snowman! i can't decide which one i want to craft more, but i'm leaning toward the fireplace i think.

I've got 200-something candy canes and I need 300 for the fireplace (I've decided I like the fireplace better). I hope I can earn them by Christmas.

I've got 200-something candy canes and I need 300 for the fireplace (I've decided I like the fireplace better). I hope I can earn them by Christmas.

same. i have 219. I think we'll make it. we got that in only a few days. ;)

am I the only one who's just crafting the holiday items for the rewards and not actually putting them in their campsite?? lol

Last edited:
Now that the Holiday Event is in full swing, I wonder when it will start to snow? Or, will snow just appear on the ground on a given date? I hope it actually snows, and I hope that the music changes to the soft and slightly echoed snowy version.

I also wonder if some of the northern trees will have Christmas lights on them like in New Leaf? I hope so!

Now that the Holiday Event is in full swing, I wonder when it will start to snow? Or, will snow just appear on the ground on a given date? I hope it actually snows, and I hope that the music changes to the soft and slightly echoed snowy version.

I also wonder if some of the northern trees will have Christmas lights on them like in New Leaf? I hope so!

Certainly, the snow will eventually fall. You see it on their official screenshots. I mean, the trees are also brownish now because of Autumn, right?

Certainly, the snow will eventually fall. You see it on their official screenshots. I mean, the trees are also brownish now because of Autumn, right?

Yes, I know things will eventually appear snowy per the official screenshots, I just wasn't sure if the snow would actually and actively fall while playing, or will the ground simply be covered in snow once the snow season actually starts upon a new day start (since there doesn't seem to be any kind of weather patterns in the game so far).

thanks to getting 32 candy canes in the quarry, I was able to craft the fireplace! I'm so freaking tempted to spend 2 leaf tickets to have it now and not have to wait...

I've yet to see rain or anything actively weather related at all, so I have doubts about it snowing during game play. I'm assuming the snow will be on the ground the same day as it will be in new leaf though, so (hopefully)expect it on the 11th!

I'm really hoping (although I doubt it will happen) that the pool converts to a jacuzzi when the snow starts to fall

Just want to say getting enough Candy Canes to craft ALL of the furniture (at least once) will be easy. I've only got 295 to go for the snowman and the fireplace is making right now. And there's still 20 days left, so nothing to worry about. Although I get the feeling this event is going to be ignored for a while in place of the new Host of Most event, which only lasts for 5 days. We'll see.

Yes. 600 candy canes! Only 399 more to fill up the limit so I can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back