• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Christmas / Holiday Event General Discussion (Pocket Camp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Nintendo: I freaking love you. Not only are the Christmas items affordable but they don't cost leaf tickets. Thank you for not being totally greedy and heartless this Christmas.

Love, An Addicted AC:pC Player

THIS. Yeeeeeeeeee I’m so happy!!!

The candy canes seem to be really rare from villager's requests. I feel like I've done 20 requests but maybe only gotten them from 4 at best.

The candy canes seem to be really rare from villager's requests. I feel like I've done 20 requests but maybe only gotten them from 4 at best.

Really? I’m getting them every other request

^ this. i've only been getting 1 or 2 per every fourth or fifth request

Last edited:
Right after I posted that, I started getting them in nearly ever request.

It seems to be pure RNG. So those who have had a lot of luck, beware, a dry spell will probably come your way soon. lol

i wasn’t going to craft any of the furniture bc i usually don’t decorate for christmas
but the pile of presents and the sofa was just too cute ):
i also crafted the rug bc i wanted the boots lol

I want to build a bunch of fences but it’s hard getting candy canes :(

everyone having a hard time with candycanes, meanwhile i've already crafted 6 christmas items and have enough candy canes to craft more...
I'm lucky i guess

I don't think it is hard, in one day I got half of the furniture, we have the whole month.

I don't think it is hard, in one day I got half of the furniture, we have the whole month.

That's true, but they seem to have staggered the need for canes well. I'm building up for my first 100 cane piece, the most being a 300 cane item. Luckily the canes from the quarry seem to have nice drop rates - gotten about 60 from there overall so far.

Ugh, I accidentally crafted another festive cake and wasted a ton of materials. I wanted to show my grandma the Christmas items because she loves Christmas, and I accidentally hit order. I tried to close out before it could go through, but it did. I had like 40 candy canes I was trying to save to craft the fence and now I wasted half of them on an item I already have. :/

I wish the candy canes were easier to get. My villagers hardly give them out, or when they do they only give me one.

Ugh, I accidentally crafted another festive cake and wasted a ton of materials. I wanted to show my grandma the Christmas items because she loves Christmas, and I accidentally hit order. I tried to close out before it could go through, but it did. I had like 40 candy canes I was trying to save to craft the fence and now I wasted half of them on an item I already have. :/

I wish the candy canes were easier to get. My villagers hardly give them out, or when they do they only give me one.
That sucks lol I did something similar with leaf tickets :/ (was on phone/not really paying attention, thought it was unboxing time but I ended up speeding up the crafting and wasted 30 tickets)

I built everything that gives candy canes and now need 702 to craft everything else... sigh lol hope I don’t have to use tickets

Well, I'm home from school and nightly math studying is done. Time to go farm candy canes! *Disappears*

300 candy canes for the cool stuff and these animals give MAYBE one every 2-3 requests.
Well at least there's a whole month to collect them xx

not a fan of how much each piece calls for in terms of candy canes as I would like to decorate my camp before xmas

Christmas at the camp!! ��
CD66CD85-6630-46DF-8747-F5C5FE971F3A.jpg

So, apparently, i'm going to need about 1,110 candy canes to craft all of the holiday furniture. Time to hoard more than I ever did.

Just have the 300 candy cane items left to make. Oh boy, where to get 600 candy canes without spending money?

Just have the 300 candy cane items left to make. Oh boy, where to get 600 candy canes without spending money?

Me too. I mean, we were able to get 8 out of the 11 holiday items within 2 days and we have the rest of the month to hoard the other candy canes. I think we should be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back