Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I am trying to make my town of Greymoor into a medieval/skyrim/dragon age type of town. I have a list of the villagers I want (one of each personality) so that is 8 total leaving 2 extra. One male and one female. I cannot decide which to have as a second male: Chops, Vic or Tucker.

The males I will have are: Sterling, Knox, Klaus, Drago.

Chops: Looks like he could be royalty. His house is kind of victorian. Plus I will have a farmer character and he is a pig.

Vic: Basked on a viking. And considering my characters will have nordic names (mayor is Hilda, farmer or blacksmith will be Johannes or Tuomas) the viking theme fits. And his house looks like a ship and I have a house plot available on a cliff looking out to the ocean. Only thing is with Sterling, Knox and Klaus, I will have a lot of knight villagers.

Tucker: Woolly mammoth. Fits the theme other than the medieval part so I am still on the fence with him. I will have Drago and Phoebe although you could say they are for like coat of arms or something but Tucker fits the skyrim part of the theme so idk.

tbh I am leaning towards Chops or Vic. I might get Muffy and Chops kind of compliments her in a way. But viking Vic bull dude :/ gah I hate the 10 limit lol

Last edited:
I personally think that Chops would be the best choice for the theme. You seem to be leaning towards him so I say definitely go for Chops. :)

I was actually working on a town based on medieval times too--except it was inspired by the time of illness so my character was a doctor (based on the plague doctors dressed in black) and the town was kinda dreary/dull. I'm surprised that medieval town themes aren't more popular, they're reeeally neat once you have everything planned out.

Best of luck on your town! :D

I think that Colton would be a good pick, he's royalish, I think medical kingdoms used horses. You could put him next to your farmer character so he/she could take care of him.

I think that Colton would be a good pick, he's royalish, I think medical kingdoms used horses. You could put him next to your farmer character so he/she could take care of him.

Epona is going next to my farmers house. So I already have a horse :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally think that Chops would be the best choice for the theme. You seem to be leaning towards him so I say definitely go for Chops. :)

I was actually working on a town based on medieval times too--except it was inspired by the time of illness so my character was a doctor (based on the plague doctors dressed in black) and the town was kinda dreary/dull. I'm surprised that medieval town themes aren't more popular, they're reeeally neat once you have everything planned out.

Best of luck on your town! :D

ikr it is so hard finding a dream town for inspiration. My mayor is the queen. When I was going to have 3 other I was going to have a farmer, a blacksmith and a witch/hermit. I was going to kind of keep it more on the dull side to fit with the name.

Sounds awesome! I hope you post a DA of it once it comes together!

I can make a couple suggestions based on what I was doing:
1. Dead trees. Plant perfect fruit trees in certain spots and shake them til they die. It helps the dreary look a lot.
2. Let the town grow with weeds. They fill the empty spaces and it just looks more natural.
3. Minimum flowers. I planted black flowers only all over the town. This isn't necessary, but having no color matches the theme and black flowers are really nice. You could have a part of town specifically for growing colorful flowers/orchards though.
4. I know you have characters planned but a doctor is another option. If I remember right, medieval towns usually had one doctor assigned to take care of everyone in the town. That's what I was originally going for.
5. For your home, the chalet exterior is perfect. I mixed it with a zen door, hedge, barrel mailbox, brick or stone pavement, & the uneven or regular stone roof. It really looks like an old house from that time period. ;u;
6. Zen train station & town hall. nuff said

I hope you don't mind me giving some tips. I just wanted to share since I was doing a medieval town too :D
Again, best of luck!!

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! I hope you post a DA of it once it comes together!

I can make a couple suggestions based on what I was doing:
1. Dead trees. Plant perfect fruit trees in certain spots and shake them til they die. It helps the dreary look a lot.
2. Let the town grow with weeds. They fill the empty spaces and it just looks more natural.
3. Minimum flowers. I planted black flowers only all over the town. This isn't necessary, but having no color matches the theme and black flowers are really nice. You could have a part of town specifically for growing colorful flowers/orchards though.
4. I know you have characters planned but a doctor is another option. If I remember right, medieval towns usually had one doctor assigned to take care of everyone in the town. That's what I was originally going for.
5. For your home, the chalet exterior is perfect. I mixed it with a zen door, hedge, barrel mailbox, brick or stone pavement, & the uneven or regular stone roof. It really looks like an old house from that time period. ;u;
6. Zen train station & town hall. nuff said

I hope you don't mind me giving some tips. I just wanted to share since I was doing a medieval town too :D
Again, best of luck!!

Not at all, thanks!! I was actually planning on using white and black flowers only. Some red in certain areas. Currently my path is a mossy cobblestone. I am going to have an orchard but if i keep the witch/hermit character I am def having dead trees in the area

I currently plan to have: Sterling, Knox, Klaus, Drago, Phoebe, Broffina, Epona, Muffy, Nan and one of the 3 from this thread lol.

Any suggestions for pwps?

Last edited:
Not at all, thanks!! I was actually planning on using white and black flowers only. Some red in certain areas. Currently my path is a mossy cobblestone. I am going to have an orchard but if i keep the witch/hermit character I am def having dead trees in the area

I currently plan to have: Sterling, Knox, Klaus, Drago, Phoebe, Broffina, Epona, Muffy, Nan and one of the 3 from this thread lol.

Any suggestions for pwps?

No problem at all. :D Mossy cobblestone is a great choice, I was actually looking for a path like that.
And your villager choice is perfect! These villagers would be good extra choices too, if you ever want to replace any of the above in the future: Beardo, Lionel, & Olaf.

For PWPs, I would personally use these ones:
Zen clock, fence, streelight (from snooty villagers), water well, fire pit, scarecrow, water pump, & statue fountain. For bridges I'd use the standard suspension bridge or wooden bridge from crankies.

I hope this helps!

Vic is a Viking, and has a cool house. I had him a while back. His eyes are too small.
I wanted a bull, so I went with Stu.

Out of the three villagers on your list, I personally like Tucker the most. I am however worried about how well he'll fit with the medieval theme, so of the ones on your list I'd go with Chops :) Another king-like villager who might fit in is Elvis (as long as he keeps his original shirt), but I don't know how you feel about him

Out of the three villagers on your list, I personally like Tucker the most. I am however worried about how well he'll fit with the medieval theme, so of the ones on your list I'd go with Chops :) Another king-like villager who might fit in is Elvis (as long as he keeps his original shirt), but I don't know how you feel about him

never though about elvis before. hm

Tucker, I mean Skyrim is not that medieval only and iirc there are mammoths in the game rite? Not a fan of thsoe other two really anyway so.

My vote is for Chops, even if you do have a pig farming villager. He looks medieval to me more than he looks Victorian, or at least a bit Renaissance. Vic being a viking is sort of... odd. Vikings didn't tend to sit well with pleasant villages of other peoples, so unless you wanted to make him an adorable backstory for yourself, he might seem sort of strange. Tucker doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Back