• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite color and why?

Orange is my #1 fave color, I don't know why exactly, I think because it invokes warmth and creativity.
Runner up is purple and I just love the rich tone of it, and all of the shades it can be.
I also love BLACK because it's just like one of those colors I need everything in. Black clothes, black nails, black shoes, black bags, black sheets, black furniture, BLACK SOUL! It's just the best color for everything I own so yeah.
Green is #4 because it goes with the other colors I love, and is the color of NATURE and it's just so peaceful. Fun Fact: Green is the easiest color for us to see. =D

I've been wondering what my favorite color is for years. I have always said that I like all colors, but recently I've noticed that I'm into green more than all the other colors.
Green is such a calm and nice color. Maybe I like it for that reason, or because I like plants. I enjoy nature more than anything.

Green because it's the color for my birthstone and my favorite hoodie.

pink because just look at these goddamn aesthetics:
236120105083202.jpg

superthumb.jpg

crybabybag2_1024x1024.jpg

ff8c26977b29ea8775db5dae134d3087--pink-aesthetic-follow-me.jpg

yes i know these were the first thing i found on google images but lets be honest , its cute
i also like red

I equally love yellow, red and purple. Because those colours remind me of people in my life that are important to me I guess, the only other reason would be that they're pretty lol!

I think it's pretty obvious that purple is my favourite colour lol. The reason though, I'm not so sure. One of my old best friends used to like purple and introduced it to me, plus I always liked it as a kid. I just like all shades it comes in, it's a pretty colour. I also like black and all shades of blue :)

i like yellow and always have since i could remember.
idk why either...its just cheery.
not many people i know are fans of yellow lolll

brown , why? don't know.... because i am a down to earth kinda person? because my eyes and hair is dark brown?
just a nice warm colour, i like autumn colors
but i also like orange and pink nowadays

I like to think that my favourite color is yellow, cuz it reminds me of slices of mango and sunflowers ^^ but then if u look at my bedroom, a lot of stuff is pink, or perhaps that's just the walls. I have white furniture, except my bed is a light wood. But anyways in my pencil case a lot of things are green.

My favorite color is a dark grape purple. My room and lots of my shirts are also purple. :) I also like blue and neon green.

white is nice but also baby pink like sakura trees ☆ the combination of these colors is nice

It varies.. but eh I guess.. red maybe. Green too. Anything but too bright boring "colours" like white, grey etc.

It's kinda hard to say. Like I love how everything is so green in summer but I would never consider green my favorite color. Every color can be beautiful in the right context.

Ugh- what a boring answer.

Back