What is your favorite color and why?

Maddycool

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I love purple because it makes me happy, but that is me. So what is your favorite color? I don't really have a reason but do you?

red! it's always been my favorite color, since i was little. i love most colors but red is always my absolute favorite.

brown and forest green!! i find them very calming and i like nature a lot
i generally love all warm colors, they just idk make me feel at ease? make me happy i guess, its difficult to explain and theyre just colors to most people but to me, colors are very important - if im surrounded by colors i dont like it just feels wrong and i get uneasy ;;

Q: What is your favorite color and why?

A: My favorite color is Red. Though I prefer the darker shade of Red instead of a lighter shade of it. The reason why that color is my favorite color is due to being the first color that usually pops up in my head. Plus the fact that I usually like to wear red tops (shirts/blouse/etc.) as well as liking the positive aspects of the color too.

Yellow! It's my favorite color because it reminds me of the sun and makes me feel happy, idk. I can just look up yellow and it'll make me feel better, lol. It's been my favorite since I was like 4

purple. It's deep and rich, and conveys passion. which I love :)

My favorite colors are bright yellow and deep purple. Yellow because it's bright and cheery, and purple because it's solemn and mysterious.

And yes, it's only a coincidence that Wa and Wal are also yellow and purple. :rolleyes:

I like most colors but I'll have to go with pink!! super important to me because i wasn't "allowed" to like pink growing up bc it was a "girl" color so it's kinda symbolic with me rejecting the people from my past and it just makes me happy

I really like pastel colors, favorite being pink out of all of them. It's such a nice and happy color in my opinion although, I do wear black 24/7 lmfao.

Pink. I don't really have a reason for it, it's always been my favorite.

It's supposed to be blue but I also like orange, purple and red. Blue is probably the color I'm going to pick if given those choices. It's not always though as lol just like what happened when I bought this audio player. My first choice was moonlit blue. I was already set on it until I saw another variation that is pale gold while in the store. I fell in love with the color and got that instead. So I guess I also like gold to an extent.

Lavender and sea green!
because uhhhh they're pretty????

mustard yellow! it's just a warm and lovely color i love it

Orange, because it's the only color that doesn't bore me after a while.

Black, though everyone gives me a hard time about it not being a color. Black makes me feel safe, somehow. I never wear bright colors because it makes me anxious and I don't like attention, so black is safe to me. Because of that, I tend to buy everything I can in black, like my bedding, electronics, etc. I only buy things in other colors if I absolutely have to.

Cyan/teal (like the shade that's in my signature) is my favorite color! Why? it just looks nice, and it reminds me of a certain person who I really admire and look up to (long story lol)

Last edited:
Back