• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite BTS member?

based off what i have seen (voice, appearance, dancing) maybe jimin or suga

Q: Favorite BTS member?

A: Mhm... It's a bit difficult to choose a favorite member of BTS. They all seem really talented at what they do. If I had to choose between them then I would most likely choose Jungkook. I mean... The question seemed to ask for one favorite member of the group so I had to only pick one of them. It would be nice if I could say that they're all my favorites, but I suppose that can't be the case here.

Last edited:
Yoongi, but Hoseok and Jimin are also close to my heart.

Yoongi tends to hold strong for me though because I relate to his experiences in the music he's written, and he's passionate and hard-working without pretending to be something he's not. His music (speaking mostly from his mixtape) means a lot to me because he's touched on subjects that I relate to (as I said above) and it's inspiring to me to see someone be able to live their dream while going through the things he does. It makes me feel like I can still succeed despite going through something similar.

My favorite member is Rhianna. She’s not an member, but I feel she deserves a mention & she is my favourite.

Last edited:
Yes, hello. Jin. I love them all a lot, but ever since I got into BTS, Jin has always been the one who stands out most to me.

Last edited:
Suga
Jimin
J Hope

Ohhh yeee BTS

jungkook and jimin are really cute, i like rm and v too but not as much as the other 2 lol

Back