Favourite BTS member?

Q: Favorite BTS member?

A: Mhm... It's a bit difficult to choose a favorite member of BTS. They all seem really talented at what they do. If I had to choose between them then I would most likely choose Jungkook. I mean... The question seemed to ask for one favorite member of the group so I had to only pick one of them. It would be nice if I could say that they're all my favorites, but I suppose that can't be the case here.

Last edited:
Yoongi, but Hoseok and Jimin are also close to my heart.

Yoongi tends to hold strong for me though because I relate to his experiences in the music he's written, and he's passionate and hard-working without pretending to be something he's not. His music (speaking mostly from his mixtape) means a lot to me because he's touched on subjects that I relate to (as I said above) and it's inspiring to me to see someone be able to live their dream while going through the things he does. It makes me feel like I can still succeed despite going through something similar.

My favorite member is Rhianna. She’s not an member, but I feel she deserves a mention & she is my favourite.

Last edited:
Yes, hello. Jin. I love them all a lot, but ever since I got into BTS, Jin has always been the one who stands out most to me.

Last edited:
Back