• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How's my town look?

demondays

actual cat irl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7151-1131-9257
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
I want some feedback on my main town, Larkinge. It's getting close to being complete where the only thing I want to change is something I can't :/ (the placement and model of my police station) and changing the balloon arch to the flower arch when i get it, as well as finishing my second villager's house. My dream address is the one in my signature! :) (Hopefully this is allowed)

Last edited:
Visiting now...I like the variety of paths. Stunning brick! Also the varying widths. I like your placement of bridges and PWP's...2 lighthouses, why did I never think of that? And does your town have the longest beaches ever? Seems like it to me!

Night time...I love it. My town is between 2 and 3 am. My favorite music!

The mermaid room is great! Love the soft-shelled turtle (can I use that myself?) And the amethysts! Lovely! The ice lamp, sailboat model, sand castle...I could go on!

Sweets! Wish I had some right now! Beautiful! (I'm not a gusher normally...)

Very creative eclectic mixtures of items in the cabin room (and others, too). I'm not just sayin' that, either, it's one of my own goals. You have a talent that shows in all the rooms I have seen...Christmas, Rococo...

tiny suggestion: take a closer look at minimalist room-maybe eliminate a few things? If you like a more elegant look, (I do, that's just me) perhaps choose something other than cabin floor and wall?

Ooo, the green room...I like! Robo...very cute...makes me want one! Super interesting combination of cardboard, sloppy and other styles upstairs. That creative mixing again...

Your camping area feels quiet and secluded even though it's right next to the town hall. You pulled that off beautifully!

I like your town and enjoyed dreaming here. Will you have any presents out? I can take them or leave them, but they are kinda fun.

Thank you! Good night! Check it out, folks!

Last edited:
Visiting now...I like the variety of paths. Stunning brick! Also the varying widths. I like your placement of bridges and PWP's...2 lighthouses, why did I never think of that? And does your town have the longest beaches ever? Seems like it to me!

Night time...I love it. My town is between 2 and 3 am. My favorite music!

The mermaid room is great! Love the soft-shelled turtle (can I use that myself?) And the amethysts! Lovely! The ice lamp, sailboat model, sand castle...I could go on!

Sweets! Wish I had some right now! Beautiful! (I'm not a gusher normally...)

Very creative eclectic mixtures of items in the cabin room (and others, too). I'm not just sayin' that, either, it's one of my own goals. You have a talent that shows in all the rooms I have seen...Christmas, Rococo...

tiny suggestion: take a closer look at minimalist room-maybe eliminate a few things? If you like a more elegant look, (I do, that's just me) perhaps choose something other than cabin floor and wall?

Ooo, the green room...I like! Robo...very cute...makes me want one! Super interesting combination of cardboard, sloppy and other styles upstairs. That creative mixing again...

Your camping area feels quiet and secluded even though it's right next to the town hall. You pulled that off beautifully!

I like your town and enjoyed dreaming here. Will you have any presents out? I can take them or leave them, but they are kinda fun.

Thank you! Good night! Check it out, folks!

Thank you :) my second villager's house isn't anywhere near being finished so the robo room will most likely not be staying there, but everything else is basically finished
As for presents, yes I'll probably be leaving them out but when my town is more on the finished side, but tysm for visiting my town :D

Bump, I've updated my dream address and some things have changed!

Back