• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items

If you like you're welcome to visit Snooty in my RV park =)

If you're still looking for the stack of books you can visit Blathers in the campground! ^^

I can give you:

- elegant bench
- elegant chair
- stack of books
- terra-cotta floor

8 tbt for all?

Heya! I can get you the rest of the things on this list, does 2 tbt each sound fair?

Heya! I can get you the rest of the things on this list, does 2 tbt each sound fair?

That'd be awesome! I'm looking for 3x workbenches, 2x zen tables and 3x natural low tables though? But if you've only got one of each then I'll take them anyway.

That'd be awesome! I'm looking for 3x workbenches, 2x zen tables and 3x natural low tables though? But if you've only got one of each then I'll take them anyway.

Sure, I can do that! So everything on that list plus those extras, just to be clear? I'll be ready to trade in about 15 minutes if that's cool c:

Sure, I can do that! So everything on that list plus those extras, just to be clear? I'll be ready to trade in about 15 minutes if that's cool c:

Yup! So there's 22 things on that list in total + 2x extra workbenches, 1x Zen table and 2x natural low tables, so that's 27 items total which brings my total to 54 tbt if each item is 2tbt each? I'll be waiting, do you want to drop off or have me come pick up?

Yup! So there's 22 things on that list in total + 2x extra workbenches, 1x Zen table and 2x natural low tables, so that's 27 items total which brings my total to 54 tbt if each item is 2tbt each? I'll be waiting, do you want to drop off or have me come pick up?

Would it be okay if I dropped everything off? I'll send you a vm when I'm ready c:

Back