Teddy why.

MayorThomas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So when Teddy was in my campsite, I asked him to move in. Today he officially finished his house. The first thing he says to me is that he's gonna move out the 5th of December.

Teddy please. Don't hate me this much.

Wow, that's rare! I've never had a just moved in villager ask to leave... the random number generator was wild on you! Jjust say no and probably it'll be a while until he asks again.. :)

OMG this happened to me with Erik xD I just got Erik last week and 4 days later, he pings and asks to move out.

Noooo baby I just got yooou xD I'm never giving him up, I waited to long to get him in my town and finally got him.

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for having me move in. I can't wait to leave.

What a jerk :p

I won’t lie, this made me laugh! Wow! XD Teddy’s got attitude! Haha! What a crazy thing to happen.

That’s some fat luck you have there, hahaha.
But what I always do is to tell my desired villager not to move if they ping me. If they say that they want to move when I tell them not to, then I close my DS without saving. I open it again and play. The villager will ping me again, and most likely not move when I tell them not to that time. Same goes for when the villager doesn’t move when I want them to. It’s vice versa.

Yeah they can be asshats lol. Happened with Julia for me, I mean after I got her from a really nice user here, like 3 days after she was like "lol i wanna move". UMM HELLO no you are staying.

I hate that amiibo vs. natural movein algorithm lol.

It was Rooney's Birthday yesterday, and he was outside. He wanted to move. On his Birthday!

Then again, he hadn't ever pinged before, in the 9 months I've had him.

Last edited:
Back