• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Chibis for AC:PC Bells! [DONE/CLOSED]

Finished, tyvm! >u<
xN4dtut.png
oBXFU2W.png

Hi Ita! I know this kiddo has light colors so Im totally okay if the texture doesnt show up well on him

ACPC Name & Friend ID : Akira ; 15987740883
Chara : https://toyhou.se/1455942.004-astor-
Anything to note : has a bat tattoo on his left cheek (our right), visible stitches on face, neck, legs, hands (dont have to include the ones on hands or neck if it looks awkward)

Thank you for the consideration!

ACPC Name & Friend ID : already friends!
Chara : either one is fine, your pick!
Niko
Septi (hair ref, any outfit is fine)
Ram
Anything to note : -

ty for considering! _:)3JL)

will you be using the bases from the first round you did again at any point? or were those a one-time thing?

Just wanted to note that he has wings from the waist level! Other than that, it looks perfect! I paid 22k bells but if he's considered very detailed, do let me know and I can pay the remaining 8k! Thank you once again~

<super quick sketch as i'm in a rush orz> If this is ok, please send payment! (FR sent for those who are not friends yet!)
wip_by_itadakii-dbw4skm.png

I dont intend to use those bases anymore!

I LOVE IT! Thank you :)
I'm adding you now and sending payment.

also, I love your doctor themed camp

Last edited:
@hatori oops noted! N 22k is k!

@twins x,D the lamps were inspired by a friend,i want to replace them with tin cans tho!

I want my mayor done, here is the ref:

Jpo2atO.png

And I want it detailed please. Just let me put up a rare bug/fish to make 30k a snap.

Oh wait, you wanted it in this:

ACPC Name & Friend ID : Anthony, my ID is in my signature
Chara :
Jpo2atO.png
Anything to note : No, thank you.

I was in a hurry.

Last edited:
ACPC Name & Friend ID : Katy & 3438 7874 206
Chara : (x, x)
Anything to note : The shoes in the reference are incorrect (x).

Thank you. <3

Last edited:
Back