• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Chibis for AC:PC Bells! [DONE/CLOSED]

Itadakii

P O T A Y T O E
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Isabelle
Flea
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Lobo
Mint
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (62) +
td4Rdic.png

I'm back again! Do note that the art type/rules/price has changed a little!!!

Hellos! I'm offering art for AC:pocket camp bells only!
NOT looking for TBT/ACNL Bells/Collectables and so on.
DO NOT OFFER if you do not already have the bells, or am unable to play promptly.

In-game name: Ita
Friend ID: 7357 9246 291
Price for 1 simple chibi is 22,000 camp bells! (For very detailed charas, 30,000 camp bells.)

- This is not 1st come first get. Once accepted, please pay first.
- Mayors n Ocs ok! (Do note that i might simplify)
- NO base from description only / really poor quality pictures / real life people / fanart (e.g. Naruto / Harry Potter / Mario)
- This will be done on a base drawn by myself.
- Do note that if your chara is mostly white/very light colors, the texture might not be that visible.

Form :
ACPC Name & Friend ID :
Chara :
Anything to note :

Slots :
- Hatori / Akira [paid/done]
- Jint [paid/done]
- Luxanna / Skye [paid/done]
- Twins / Allyson [paid/done]
- Paperboy012305 / Anthony [paid/done]
- Chibi.Hoshi / Katy [paid/done]

sheet_by_itadakii-dbucglr.png

Slot 1 : Gingersnap35 / Kiki [PAID/DONE]
Slot 2 : via PM [PAID/DONE]
Slot 3 : Luxanna / Skye [PAID/DONE]

Last edited:
Ahhh too good I'm so glad I saved up on bells lol

ACPC Name & Friend ID: Name: Kiki ID: 3026 8904 662
Chara: Would show you a list of characters but I literally only have one because creativity https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Anything to note: You can draw her as a kemomimi or a humanoid Idk if there's a difference. Just draw her how you like ^-^
Stand / Sit: Stand.
Square / Round eyes: Round I think? Whatever you think will look nicer though ofc
Mouth: Would it be possible for a little smile? Like the third example but just a lil smaller?

Ty for considering!

Last edited:
Ahhh too good I'm so glad I saved up on bells lol

ACPC Name & Friend ID: Name: Kiki ID: 3026 8904 662
Chara: Would show you a list of characters but I literally only have one because creativity https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Anything to note: You can draw her as a kemomimi or a humanoid Idk if there's a difference. Just draw her how you like ^-^
Stand / Sit: Stand.
Square / Round eyes: Round I think? Whatever you think will look nicer though ofc
Mouth: Would it be possible for a little smile? Like the third example but just a lil smaller?

Ty for considering!

Accepted, and friend request sent! I'd like abit more details about her though, since there is no humanoid reference.
- What's her personality like?
- Tomboylish / girlish? Etc.
- Hairstyle / clothing / everything totally totally up to me yes?
(on a random note is this a goat game or something?)

Accepted, and friend request sent! I'd like abit more details about her though, since there is no humanoid reference.
- What's her personality like?
- Tomboylish / girlish? Etc.
- Hairstyle / clothing / everything totally totally up to me yes?
(on a random note is this a goat game or something?)

Personality: Cheeky and obnoxious, likes playfully insulting people and is always honest. Is that good enough? I mean I really need to make a ref sheet with all these details on it lol I have not developed this character at all

Tomboyish / girlish: based on me irl, probably more girlish? But I really don't have a preference. Just kinda neutral.

And yes it's up to you as long as you include the hat, the scarf, and make her hair any shade of blonde, other than that you can do whatever you like ^-^

Also yeah it's from a game I like called Animal Jam lol. I'm a bit sad for liking it but I don't even care
Hope this is enough info, please ask if you need any other details.

EDIT: Just paid the bells. I bought the 10,000 bugs because I think you wanted more spaces? Hope that's ok x.x

Last edited:
<on phone>
Bells received! And yeah i needed the space, thanks so much for buying the bulkier items! :3

i can't order just yet, but figured i'd ask-- would you take 60k for 2 chibis in one picture?

this is noiceeeeee but i never have enough pc bells lmaooo
I'm forever out of materials and essences. :,D I regret building all kinds of furniture to invite everyone, and am now stuck with a bunch of hideous furniture i will never place in my campsite lol.

i can't order just yet, but figured i'd ask-- would you take 60k for 2 chibis in one picture?
As this was done on a base, 2 chibis in 1 pic means that 1 will be flipped/mirrored over! I could do 2, but for 66k only.

If I were to give you a ref of an outfit, that featured a real person would that be okay? I have a persona that I've been wanting to change her outfit but haven't been motivated to draw it :c, Everything else would be the same ( hair, headband, shoes etc )
Example of the outfit

Persona also if you needed this

Last edited:
I'm forever out of materials and essences. :,D I regret building all kinds of furniture to invite everyone, and am now stuck with a bunch of hideous furniture i will never place in my campsite lol

Retweet. this is exactly what I did and am doing currently LOOOL ;v;
I’m constantly out of cotton/steel/wood, literally every material lmaoo

If I were to give you a ref of an outfit, that featured a real person would that be okay? I have a persona that I've been wanting to change her outfit but haven't been motivated to draw it :c, Everything else would be the same ( hair, headband, shoes etc )
Example of the outfit

Persona also if you needed this

A real outfit is fine - the irl bit was about drawing a real human based from real life pictures. x,D
Just to confirm though, would i be drawing the outfit example you posted (green sweater/ brown bow blouse / white skirt - i'm ok with this), or you will be using a different picture? (as i want to make sure i am able to draw it + that it fits the base without looking weird!)

A real outfit is fine - the irl bit was about drawing a real human based from real life pictures. x,D
Just to confirm though, would i be drawing the outfit example you posted (green sweater/ brown bow blouse / white skirt - i'm ok with this), or you will be using a different picture? (as i want to make sure i am able to draw it + that it fits the base without looking weird!)

I would like my persona drawn in the green sweater/ bow and blouse outfit ^^

Form :
ACPC Name & Friend ID :Skye, 7572 2031 557
Chara :https://toyhou.se/410260.jenny/gallery

Anything to note : Her hair is brown along with her eyes, You can still include the headband thats drawn in a lot of Jenny's ref's If you want, She doesnt wear shoes.

The updated outfit I would like drawn Knee high socks that is the same shade of brown as the bow and lastly, If you could include the little bear symbol on the new outfit shirt ^^ Thank you

Stand / Sit : Standing
Square / Round eyes : Round eyes
Mouth : (can be a different mouth not shown in base) Simple smile will do ^^
Thank you

Last edited:
You don't do mayors do you? I'm sorry if that came out as rude.

I would like my persona drawn in the green sweater/ bow and blouse outfit ^^

Form :
ACPC Name & Friend ID :Skye, 7572 2031 557
Chara :https://toyhou.se/410260.jenny/gallery

Anything to note : Her hair is brown along with her eyes, You can still include the headband thats drawn in a lot of Jenny's ref's If you want, She doesnt wear shoes.

The updated outfit I would like drawn Knee high socks that is the same shade of brown as the bow and lastly, If you could include the little bear symbol on the new outfit shirt ^^ Thank you

Stand / Sit : Standing
Square / Round eyes : Round eyes
Mouth : (can be a different mouth not shown in base) Simple smile will do ^^
Thank you

Sure! Friend request sent~

You don't do mayors do you? I'm sorry if that came out as rude.

No worries! I prefer drawing detailed characters, but most mayors are quite simple.

1uhLHaT.png

Thought i'd ask - is this ok? :0 Since there are a few modifications to the hat :
- giant star is by the side of the head, instead of in front
- the dangly hat ropes became braided hair instead

I LOVE THAT HAIRSTYLE. hit me with those cute braids!! so adorable.

1uhLHaT.png

Thought i'd ask - is this ok? :0 Since there are a few modifications to the hat :
- giant star is by the side of the head, instead of in front
- the dangly hat ropes became braided hair instead

omigosh it's adorable. I quite like the star on the side and it's completely fine! :)

ugh it's the best

will you be reopening slots for these after the first round are done?

I have no plans to reopen atm as i m hitting the "ceiling" in game, but if i ever open for art i'd most prob offer a different style as i intend to retire this base!

Back