• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying DONE thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenikinz

old enough to be your mom
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (35) +
Done thanks to everyone that helped me complete the set!

Last edited:
I think Nicole's Knick Knack shop sells customized furniture for 30 TBT. I'm not 100% sure though. Hope this helps!

I can get you the rococo set in pink! I'm not available to trade right now but I can deliver or you can pick up in a couple hours?

Last edited:
I can get you the rococo set in pink! I'm not available to trade right now but I can deliver or you can pick up in about an hour?

Yes I will be here for the next few hours, just let me know when you are ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Nicole's Knick Knack shop sells customized furniture for 30 TBT. I'm not 100% sure though. Hope this helps!

Thanks...sorry I meant to click like and it kept doing thumbs down :blush:

The thumb confused me at first, too. :blush: Even though it changes to a down thumb it actually does give a like. And I meant to say you could get a customized furniture set from Nicole's for 30 TBT. Sorry I left out "set"!

Oh no, it seems that I have everything but the Rococo bed :( . I can try to find it for you but that will take a bit more time. I can still sell you the rest of the series!

Oh no, it seems that I have everything but the Rococo bed :( . I can try to find it for you but that will take a bit more time. I can still sell you the rest of the series!

I just checked my inventory and apparently I have a few pieces in pink already so I will wait and figure out what pieces I need and go from there. I do need the bed, but I have the candlesticks, table, and dresser I believe...I might also have the clock. I forgot about the few pieces I had put aside.

Last edited:

I will take the pieces I don't have, just let me figure out which ones they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I need:

Bed
Sofa
Lamp
Chair
Vanity
Shelf

and floor if you have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be back in about 25 minutes, if you are available to bring those pieces.

Last edited:
oh no, I forgot the wardrobe. I need the bed and wardrobe, if anyone has them.

Luckily I have a few spare rococo items c: Would you like me to die the bed and wardrobe..?

You can if you want to, but it isn't necessary. Right now I just need them to complete my room, so I will take them either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back