Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
hiya! i've been looking to reset my acnl town for a while now and i need someone's town where i can leave my stuff while i reset! it would be very helpful to have someone to help me! i can pay you in IGB or TBT if you would like!​

Hey there, you could leave your stuff at mine if you want! I just restarted my town too :3 I know I don't have any WiFi ratings so I understand if you prefer not to xD My old account on this forum was Kammeh and I do have a lot of WiFi ratings on that one if you wanna check!

Hey there, you could leave your stuff at mine if you want! I just restarted my town too :3 I know I don't have any WiFi ratings so I understand if you prefer not to xD My old account on this forum was Kammeh and I do have a lot of WiFi ratings on that one if you wanna check!

sure, that'd be great! are you okay with doing it soon? i can get ready asap!

I can help you if you still need it.

no thanks, i'm all good!

Yeah I can do it right now!! I'll add your FC ^-^

alright, perfect! i'll add you and then head over. i hope you have enough space for all my crap haha (its not way too much dont worry)

alright, perfect! i'll add you and then head over. i hope you have enough space for all my crap haha (its not way too much dont worry)

Coolio I'll open my gates now!! And I have PLENTYY of room so don't worry haha!! I just restarted my town like 2 days ago and didn't transfer anything from my last town because I had given all my items away LOL!! (slightly regretting that now buuuut it's OKKK xD) so my town is basically empty

Coolio I'll open my gates now!! And I have PLENTYY of room so don't worry haha!! I just restarted my town like 2 days ago and didn't transfer anything from my last town because I had given all my items away LOL!! (slightly regretting that now buuuut it's OKKK xD) so my town is basically empty

are you available now? i'm ready!

Back