• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Spewlis

boujee

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
This was a lil species concept me and a sibling made together for funsies(nothing serious). Since they're a work in progress, I'm open to ideas since creating species is hella new to me. But here goes
I N T R O D U C I N G
spewli_by_barbae-dbuzvgs.png
These lil monsters were a concept me and my sibling made for funsies. Spewli's comes from planet in my current world-building. For starters, Spewli's have no brain(whatsoever)
inside_ref_by_barbae-dbuzvgp.png

Their skeleton is entirely made out of roots.

Spewli's are little plant creatures that spend the majority of their time underground.
8jynpVw.png

They don't talk much and are completely plant-based. Their hair is made entirely out of weeds, plants, flowers, etc. It's their only form of defense, communication, and source of food.

Their skin is made entirely out of dirt/soil(or whatever mother decides to lay out)
TxJUQhx.png

When they get injured, they replace damaged areas with a fresh new batch of the good stuff. As they age, they replace their soil to appear more mature. But who wants to do that? Forever young.

Their eyes are entirely made out of rocks/pebbles. Which is why their face is always a stagnant expression:
97jrISe.png
lg21zN7.png

B-BUT THEY'RE NAKED? Don't worry friend, there's a step for that:
8dU9l4h.png

but if your spewli is more on the rebel side, let them embrace what mother nature gave them(wink wonk).
BdGxUFB.png

Thanks for looking!
YWOv6bO.png

wow these are cyoot
i especially like that last illustration, it's really well done!

Last edited:
Here we go:
00_by_barbae-dbv3dfa.png

Not a first come first basis(for I'm going offline now jaja)

Last edited:
Back