• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite villager?

kit.

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
just curious what everyone's favorite villagers are!
mine is Apple, she's so cute and i love her original catchphrase "cheekers".​

sterling is my best friend and i love him. his house is right next to me so i ended up talking to him first/he'd ping me first, and i found him really endearing aha. he also reminded me a lot of bokuto (from haikyuu) so i ended up liking him more.

It's difficult to pick only one, but Chief is in three of my towns (two of which he was a starting villager), so he might be considered my heavy favorite. I love his personality and design (even though his interior decorating leaves much to be desired, haha), and he's usually the one I check for moving pings first so that I can make sure he sticks around a bit longer.

sterling is my best friend and i love him. his house is right next to me so i ended up talking to him first/he'd ping me first, and i found him really endearing aha. he also reminded me a lot of bokuto (from haikyuu) so i ended up liking him more.
omg yES haikyuu is my life

I really have so many favorites, but if I had to choose, it'd be Kiki. She was my favorite villager in the original game, so I've been talking to her and enjoying her for upwards of 10 years! Plus, her design is adorable and her original shirt is one of my favorites in the game :)

moe is my favorite of all time! he was in my first ever animal crossing town and i always talked to him and have had him in a handful of my towns since then!

Nobody really. I liked them at first, but now they're just relentless fruit begging machines.

kiki:3 i love black cats and she reminds me of my black cat who passed away. a close second is bob. i love cats, purple and lazies so it’s like he was made for me :3

Bluebear is my all time favorite but I like plenty of others. If I had to choose based on who is in my towns, then in Red Oak its between Goldie, Moe and Skye and in Greymoor, Sterling, Epona or Broffina

Pietro! I really love the sheep model in general, and smug is one of my favorite personality types, so I fell in love pretty quickly and stuck with him through all the "creepy clown" jokes, haha. As for older villagers, I always really loved Butch.

Bunnie has always been my favourite, but in my old town I had Bruce and he quickly became one of my favourites as well!!

I have way too many lol. Cole is definitely one of them, Samson as well because I think he's adorable, Julian because he's a unicorn and because he's so chill and his house is awesome, and Portia because she reminds me of my cat (even tho she's s dog) and is just so cute. I love all of the villagers in my town so it's gonna be hard to get some of my dreamies to move in :/

Back