• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite villager?

beau is always the first one to come to mind...
but i'll always have a special spot in my heart for static
zell is my fiance uwu...

It's a really hard choice, but if forced, I'm going with Grizzly. It was between him and Merry, lol.

beau is always the first one to come to mind...
but i'll always have a special spot in my heart for static
zell is my fiance uwu...
:p I have Zell...

I really liked Freya before she moved away. I just really liked how she looked, and I like the look of the wolves in general. I can't explain it, I just really like them! :)

Kyle! I had him as one of the first ten in one of my first New Leaf towns and I just really love all his colors and markings and the smug personality in general

Kabuki! I dunno why I just love him lol
Probably because his markings remind me of Okami which is probably in my top 5 games of all time

BRUCE. Always Bruce- If we get marriage/dating/roommates in the next installation, I'm gonna court him so hard.

Willow. I love the sheep and come on she's adorable. Fun fact though, I hated her when she moved into my town. I'd already got Bam and Fuchsia and I thought oh brilliant - another neon coloured animal what were Nintendo thinking?! But now Willow and Bam are firm favourites of mine. But I never did gel with Fuchsia.

Last edited:
It's really hard to choose one, but Shep is my all-time favorite!

SHEP FOR LIFE yes

he's my hippie homie dog (why can't you jav Harvey as a villager though.

Otherwise I like most of the sheep (except Pietro, don't like his clown theme at all and he got boring fast).. Also liking most of the WA dudes, especially Piper and Jakey because their design actually made me like birbs again (unlike some other ones that look they were made of a 5 yo not knowing how to draw lol).

Kyle!! i really love wolves irl, and the smug personality is great. plus he's been in 3 of my 4 towns since I got the game :)

Pietro!!! I didn't even know he existed for the longest time, I think I just saw a picture of him online somewhere. Instant "OH MY GOD" reaction, love at first sight, bffs for life. Then I obsessively stalked that villager trade tumblr to get him. :p

Pre-New Leaf my favorite was Peewee, he's still a close second honestly. I had him in WW and I was super sad when he moved out. I know he's not cute but I was still kinda surprised to learn that he's so hated hahaha anyway got him as a random move-in in NL and I was so happy. :,)

My favorite villager is Molly. :)

Back