• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Felyne is the greatest! And Poogie,YES!

Dorian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I adopted him into two of my more rustic towns since he seems to be quite the adventurer and would be a perfect fit. It seems to me he even has more expressions than any of the other ACNL villagers. Might be my imagination, but he just seems like he is always making new faces. And his home items are so detailed, colorful and interactive: it's amazing. Poogie, the little pig in the sweater that flips, ADORABLE! The only thing I find a bit creepy is Felyne's little statue that continues making the faces once you activate it. Any other Felyne fans here? I just adore the little guy.

BTW, for those not familiar with him, he comes to Harv's van campsite (and you can invite him to move in to your town) if you use the any of the Monster Hunter amiibos.

Last edited:
I specifically asked for his Amiibo for Christmas last year, and he's happily living in my town of Gilead.

I adore him!

Awh, I would love to have Felyne! He looks so adorable and I?ve been a big fan of monster hunter for years.

7hRHCOF.jpg

0glCuo3.jpg
I have a Felyne.Yeah,his face seems to be more flexible than most of the other villagers.I like his happy,scrunched-up face.He also has a fine sense of fashion.

OMG I want Felyne so bad after I visited the official Nintendo dream address and I saw him, fell in love lol

I dont even know what Monster Hunter is but I'm gonna ask my friend who knows how to do amiibo spoofing to help me get him lol

I have the amiibo. Not fussed on the look of Felyne. I have two Poogie's I love though. :)

I agree 100%
I love Felyne! He's one of my all time favorite villagers!

I have his figurine, so he is in both of my towns. I will probably put him in my next town, too, just because I love cats and he is a cool cat. I like that he is brown and white, not common coloring for a cat. I agree his home items are great and Poogie is a sweet little pig, though my villagers don't seem impressed at all when I make him squeal when they visit. Poogie is customizable, btw.

Right now at least four of my villagers are wearing the Felyne outfit, idk why, but they look good in it, lol. Felyne himself, however, has on the Ruby shirt, ugh. (Oops, sorry, just noticed your avatar.)

Last edited:
I didn't know Poogie was customizable! AWESOME! Thank you SO much for letting me know!

I love Felyne! I first saw him in HHD and thought he was the cutest thing ever. So, of course, when I saw he was a villager in the AC:NL update I didn't hesitate to ask for his amiibo figure for my birthday. I got it and now he lives in Diamond next to Cece and Viche. :)

Back