• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to advance?

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
So in about 48 hours I've reached lv18 and upgraded to a Lv.3 natural tent.
I believe the last camper I unlocked was Carrie.

I noticed today that most campers are stuck on Lv.7. So I'll need to switch to a different theme.
Should I send all natural villagers away and gather everyone from a specific theme? Or what...?

Last edited:
fill up your camp with those max ones that require something else and boost them all together. (if they require the same type of tent)

Sounds like you might be a bit confused on how the tents work. You can build another tent theme overtop of your existing one -- you won't lose the benefits of the original tent, you keep it once it's built. To progress past level seven on everyone, you're gonna need to build them all eventually. You will need to build the associated additional amenity after the level 3 tent too. (picnic set, tree swing, half pipe, street set)

Gosh, that lvl3 thing is quite alarming.
I figured I'd need all 4 tents but didn't think about those future improvements.

I'll fire up a new tent tonight.
Can I remove already placed amenities without a penalty?

Gosh, that lvl3 thing is quite alarming.
I figured I'd need all 4 tents but didn't think about those future improvements.

I'll fire up a new tent tonight.
Can I remove already placed amenities without a penalty?

Yes, they can be placed again like furniture once you've removed them, so you don't have to rebuild an amenity once you've replaced it, if that's what you mean.

Also, as for getting the tents up to level 3, the first upgrade (to level 2) happens instantly, so you pay and get the upgrade without having to wait. When you level them up again, you'll have to wait, though. I imagine it's the same with the other amenities, that you only have the wait when you first build them and when you upgrade to the max level, since there are small changes in appearance for the last upgrade.

Last edited:
Back