• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Commissions open (Anime style art)

Sontancer

Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
WELCOME
https://sontancer.deviantart.com/gallery/61293709/Examples

Hello I'm Wren & I'm opening up an art shop so that I can get some bells to get these villagers I want (I think that's how it works)

Examples are in the link above!

Most recent completed commission
3_by_sontancer-dbv51w5.png

I'm actually super new here so if anyone has any tips or friendly advice please go ahead!

Does Draw
Humans/Androids
Kemonomimis
Watercolor IRL (Can send original painting in the post AND scan it in)
NSFW (PM to discuss)

Doesn't Draw
Furries
Quads/Animals
Mechs

Payment
Bust sketch 50tbt
Bust flat colored 80tbt
Bust fully shaded 100tbt

Half Body sketch 130tbt
Half Body flat colored 180tbt
Half Body fully shaded 250bt

Full Bodies are closed for now
Because I'm lazy and they take forever please have pity
Full Body sketch 400tbt
Half Body flat colored 500tbt
Half Body fully shaded 600bt

Prices may be subject to change via my discretion if your commission is a complex design
I reserve the right to turn a commission down if I don't feel I can draw it to justice

I accept usd, da points, tbt, igb and FR currency (In order of preferred payments)
I will only start a commission if half or more has been paid.

Slots
Because I'm a busy bee, I have limited slots open. If you want to pay USD then you'll automatically get a slot even if all slots below are full...
1. half shaded 39321-sally 300tbt paid
2. bust shaded14906-A-r-i-a-n-e 300tbt paid
3. Reserved for Waitlist

Waitlist
As requested by some people! Please let me know if you want to be added here and notified when a slot opens up

115645-Dedenne2
111673-Ryumia
49838-Jint
99881-Bunnilla
29615-Hyoon
28751-Gingersnap35
115936-Hephsin-Latte
112121-5cm-s

Form

Please fill this in and post it/pm it to me so I am able to confirm your commission

Type of art you want: Half body shaded or bust flat colored etc
Character reference: (Link image here to a colored reference) Clear & detailed are much loved and preferred
Payment type: How you plan to pay (tbt/da points etc)

Also, removal of credit/sig on the artwork or unlicensed sale of the artwork/products featuring the artwork are prohibited. If caught you'll be blacklisted and reported so please please don't

Last edited:
oh wow! great art!!!

could i get a piece of this baby and i could offer 200 tbt? ;v;

-----
EDIT (I saw you added a form now):

Type of art you want: Half body shaded
Character reference: bamzo
Payment type: 200 tbt

Last edited:
i would love to get some art of my mayor!

Type of art you want: half or full body shaded
Character reference: [x] her hair is about waist length and please do not include the bandaid on her nose (cheek is ok!)
Payment type: 300 tbt

edit: just saw the form!

Last edited:
Type of art you want: full body colored+shaded (or bust colored+shaded if you don't feel like it)
Character reference: (x)
Payment type: 300 tbt

your art is amazing!! thank you for considering ♥
oh, and welcome to the forums ^^

Last edited:
AHH im too late x.x ill be lurking for the next slot!

would you happen to have a waitlist of any kind?
i'd be offering villagers as payment. :3

Last edited:
Stepheroo sure I can do that, would you like to pay half or fully upfront?
sally. same to you lovely, I can draw that halfbody for you for that price?
A r i a n e I should probablyyyyyy list some ballpark prices lmao I was in a rush sorry, fullbody art takes foreverrrr so I'm afraid I can draw that one bust and shaded for you for that price?
himeki I can set up a waitlist and put you on if you like?
punctuallyAbsent I'll set one up right now! Oo villagers? I'm excited ehe

punctuallyAbsent I'll set one up right now! Oo villagers? I'm excited ehe

yay thank you~
for future notice, how many villagers would it take if i asked for a pair of acnl mayors in color+shaded fullbody?
i'm capable of getting every villager you need, so just let me know how many c:

Stepheroo Lovely I'll get started on that straight away thank you so much for the commission

punctuallyAbsent I'd have to look at the acnl mayor refs -- when you say a pair, do you want them in the same image interacting?

I would like to be added on the waitlist if you don't mind. ^.^

punctuallyAbsent I'd have to look at the acnl mayor refs -- when you say a pair, do you want them in the same image interacting?

yes, that's what i mean :3
refs can be found here, the two mayors being mine, Candor (rainbow), and my friend's, Fog (nautical theme). there's a few tiny details i'd need to clear up with Candor's design since the art i've gotten of him so far has never gotten his design 100% accurate in one piece, though (but nothing too crazy).

(by the way, i'm more than happy to give you all eight villagers you're after in exchange, since it's full-bodies and all c: )

Last edited:
Can I be on the waitlist please? o: beautiful art
I swear school always makes me miss these ;-;

Hi! I can give u all the villagers you want in exchange for art ^ ^ I would love a spot on the waiting list!

Back