• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Draw my AC character! [Reward: Any AC furniture/set/bells]

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Feedback
0% (0) +
I really want someone to draw my ACNL mayor with Hopper the Penguin. I'd love you forever and I'll give you any ACNL item/any set/any amount of bells up to 20m. I also want it to be 128x128 if that's okay, but it's completely up to you.
Unfortunately, I don't have much else to offer money-wise or TBT-wise because I'm broke on both lol.

I'd like it to look something like this

Mayor OC.jpg

Hopper_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I would totally do this for you but I don't know how to put art on The bell tree. If you could tell me how to. I would do it for the Gracie set. I also want to know if what you are wearing in the pic is what you want in the picture and if you want anything in your hands.

P.S. I hand draw my stuff so it will take a bit. (probably a week or two)

I would totally do this for you but I don't know how to put art on The bell tree. If you could tell me how to. I would do it for the Gracie set. I also want to know if what you are wearing in the pic is what you want in the picture and if you want anything in your hands.

P.S. I hand draw my stuff so it will take a bit. (probably a week or two)

You could upload it to a picture-sharing website and send me the link by posting on my wall, if you'd wish.
Which Gracie set would you like? The original (the blue one)?
Yes. I would like to be wearing what I am in that picture. You can decide what it looks like; I'd prefer it to look as if Hopper and I are walking along a forest at night, though.
I don't mind how long it takes. :) I can give you the Gracie set whenever you're ready, but I'll have to transfer it from my spare game cartridge so it might take me a day to get it all ready for you.
Do you want just one of each furniture?
Would you be able to scan it or take a high quality picture of it, as well as colour it?

Thanks heaps! <3

To answer those questions:
Would it just be okay if I sent you a PM or something with the photo in it?
The one sold durring the summer (with the blue background with green and orange spots).
I can totally do you and hopper in the forest at night.
You can come drop it off once I am finished with the picture.
The only ones I want multiples of are the chair, the lamp and the floor and wallpapers I need to have 5-6 chairs, 2-4 lamps and 6 walls and floors.
I can totally take a high quality photo but I don't know if our printer scans or not so I probably can't do that.

Also what season do you want it in and is it okay if the background is a solid color like the other one?

Last edited:
Of course you can do a solid colour for the background. Like I said, your choice. ^-^
Hm...probably autumn/fall.

Okay, I'll keep note of the items.
Yeah, you can PM it to me, that's cool. :)

Take your time. I'll get the furniture items ready for you when I wake up (3:14AM here loool).

Hey, I would love to do your mayor and hopper together! Sadly, my art style is quite a bit different to the one you linked and the way I make the characters look is different too but I will try digital and traditional, it won't take me too long but I'd want some bells, any amount as you see fit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, if you were to offer just a small bit of tbt, I could probably try and mimik their art style (obviously it doesn't matter)

Hey, I would love to do your mayor and hopper together! Sadly, my art style is quite a bit different to the one you linked and the way I make the characters look is different too but I will try digital and traditional, it won't take me too long but I'd want some bells, any amount as you see fit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, if you were to offer just a small bit of tbt, I could probably try and mimik their art style (obviously it doesn't matter)

Replied to your comment on my wall.
Thanks heaps. <3

Hey, can you send me a pic of you next to hopper so I can see a hight comparison? It doesn't need to have you in the same clothes or anything.

Thanks! I am almost done with the art just need to add in hopper and some more trees.

Thanks! I am almost done with the art just need to add in hopper and some more trees.

Thank you so so much!! Are you sure you just want the Gracie set + some extra furniture from the Gracie set? I can give you bells.

Back