Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Feedback
0% (0) +
I really want someone to draw my ACNL mayor with Hopper the Penguin. I'd love you forever and I'll give you any ACNL item/any set/any amount of bells up to 20m. I also want it to be 128x128 if that's okay, but it's completely up to you.
Unfortunately, I don't have much else to offer money-wise or TBT-wise because I'm broke on both lol.

I'd like it to look something like this

Mayor OC.jpg

Hopper_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I would totally do this for you but I don't know how to put art on The bell tree. If you could tell me how to. I would do it for the Gracie set. I also want to know if what you are wearing in the pic is what you want in the picture and if you want anything in your hands.

P.S. I hand draw my stuff so it will take a bit. (probably a week or two)

I would totally do this for you but I don't know how to put art on The bell tree. If you could tell me how to. I would do it for the Gracie set. I also want to know if what you are wearing in the pic is what you want in the picture and if you want anything in your hands.

P.S. I hand draw my stuff so it will take a bit. (probably a week or two)

You could upload it to a picture-sharing website and send me the link by posting on my wall, if you'd wish.
Which Gracie set would you like? The original (the blue one)?
Yes. I would like to be wearing what I am in that picture. You can decide what it looks like; I'd prefer it to look as if Hopper and I are walking along a forest at night, though.
I don't mind how long it takes. :) I can give you the Gracie set whenever you're ready, but I'll have to transfer it from my spare game cartridge so it might take me a day to get it all ready for you.
Do you want just one of each furniture?
Would you be able to scan it or take a high quality picture of it, as well as colour it?

Thanks heaps! <3

To answer those questions:
Would it just be okay if I sent you a PM or something with the photo in it?
The one sold durring the summer (with the blue background with green and orange spots).
I can totally do you and hopper in the forest at night.
You can come drop it off once I am finished with the picture.
The only ones I want multiples of are the chair, the lamp and the floor and wallpapers I need to have 5-6 chairs, 2-4 lamps and 6 walls and floors.
I can totally take a high quality photo but I don't know if our printer scans or not so I probably can't do that.

Also what season do you want it in and is it okay if the background is a solid color like the other one?

Last edited:
Of course you can do a solid colour for the background. Like I said, your choice. ^-^
Hm...probably autumn/fall.

Okay, I'll keep note of the items.
Yeah, you can PM it to me, that's cool. :)

Take your time. I'll get the furniture items ready for you when I wake up (3:14AM here loool).

Hey, I would love to do your mayor and hopper together! Sadly, my art style is quite a bit different to the one you linked and the way I make the characters look is different too but I will try digital and traditional, it won't take me too long but I'd want some bells, any amount as you see fit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, if you were to offer just a small bit of tbt, I could probably try and mimik their art style (obviously it doesn't matter)

Hey, I would love to do your mayor and hopper together! Sadly, my art style is quite a bit different to the one you linked and the way I make the characters look is different too but I will try digital and traditional, it won't take me too long but I'd want some bells, any amount as you see fit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, if you were to offer just a small bit of tbt, I could probably try and mimik their art style (obviously it doesn't matter)

Replied to your comment on my wall.
Thanks heaps. <3

Hey, can you send me a pic of you next to hopper so I can see a hight comparison? It doesn't need to have you in the same clothes or anything.

Thanks! I am almost done with the art just need to add in hopper and some more trees.

Thank you so so much!! Are you sure you just want the Gracie set + some extra furniture from the Gracie set? I can give you bells.

Back