What villager or villagers would you most like to see added to the game?

Yes Olivia! She was one of my starting villagers in Wild World and she stuck with me until the day my DS died. I miss her so much T~T

I would also like to see Bella, Walker, Melba and Chief.

Walker, Tom, Dotty and Agent S. Those are all of my favourites (aside from Tad, who thankfully did get in the game)

There are a lot of lower tier villagers I would love to see, namely Bill, Celia, Pate, and Papi--but I'm glad they included Ketchup! I love having her and it makes up for not being able to befriend my other 2 favorite duck villagers ;)

Penguins and Alligators. All. But especially Del, Gayle and Friga. I like Alfonso but he's not the best. SUPER pleased with Roald and Tex tho, especially Roald. He's growing on me, actually. I may swap him out for Tex in my NL town. Also Stitches. Because, please.

My bebe Leo ; - ;

Id also love to see all the sheep in the game. Especially Pietro!!

um like anyone in my town - and with the next update there's gonna be 3 now! though i'd loveee to have my bud sterling, and coco as well :D

I'd really like to see the sanrio villagers, though I don't think that will be possible haha
I also wanna see Joey!!
I'm really happy with the variety of villagers so far! Gives me a chance to see villagers I never saw in game, since I don't really want the same villagers I have in my acnl town in acpc :)

While i'm happy Chrissy, Ketchup and Filbert are already in the game, and Raddle to be added soon, I'll be even more happy when Pekoe, Diana, Boris, Eugene, Sprocket and Mira were added too.

Back