• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villager or villagers would you most like to see added to the game?

Fang, Peko, Moe, Stiches or purrl

FANG ESP

BRING ME MY GRUMPY WOLF I LOVE HIM!!!!

I'm gonna be basic™ and say Marshal. Though a recent datamine shows that he might be coming to the game soon.

Otherwise I really want Lobo, Static, Pietro, Poppy, Truffles (nohateiloveher), & Rowan. I basically want everyone who's currently in my town. quq

To name a few: every Ostrich, Anteater, Penguin, Tia, Ruby, Vesta, Zucker, Marina, Tasha, Bubbles, Bertha, Rocco, Bitty, Colton, Papi, Julian, Bianca, Coco, Midge, Rhonda, Tank, Gala, Molly, Freckles, etcetera. :)

Basically most of the Bear Cubs and Wolves.
I'd say bluebear specifically cus she is my life but she seems to already be in the next update~!

It would be great if all of my 10 made it in (super happy they included Filbert, Bluebear, & Hamlet) but I'm really hoping they'll add Shep in the future!!

aaaaa joey would be so cute!!!!

also hoping they?d add rainy days if they haven?t already??

Back