• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ❤ Honey's Red Book ❥ Closed! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie is moving into my town now, so I've updated the list :) I should also be getting a few more villagers in my alt town so stay tuned ^^
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Mayor: Wren
Town: Oasis
Villager Wanted: Rosie
Friend Code: 3153-6469-9766
Special Info: Cherry

Last edited:
Okay, I think I'm fully back from my birthday hiatus now. I went out to a festival and somehow exchanged Canberra with someone else and got their Broffina. So, I've updated the list with the correct villagers. I will also be checking my secondary town later tonight and updating the list with any new villagers there :) thanks for your patience everyone!

♥.?:*??*:?.♥.?:*:?.♥.?:*??*:?.♥

Mayor: Wren
Town: Oasis
Villager Wanted: Rosie
Friend Code: 3153-6469-9766
Special Info: Cherry

I went ahead and added you to the front page, thanks for your business!

Mayor:Natsu
Town: Tenrou
Villager Wanted: Bunnie
Friend Code: sidebar
Special Info: peaches

May I lurk for Bunnie?? :D

Mayor:Natsu
Town: Tenrou
Villager Wanted: Bunnie
Friend Code: sidebar
Special Info: peaches

May I lurk for Bunnie?? :D

Absolutely! I've gone ahead and added you to the front page, thank you :)

I've been toying with the idea of opening a separate cycle thread for my secondary town, since I'm pretty sure it's just going to become a cycle town soon anyway lol. Will post updates for anyone interested in that :)

Bit the bullet and made a another thread for my second town. Anyone interested can click either one of the images in my signature to go to the appropriate thread ^^ this one for Honey is limited until I can fill the final spaces with my remaining Dream Villagers. Milk will be cycling indefinitely, though. I hope this will help everyone searching for their dreamies <3

If you saw a villager on the list on this thread and they're not there anymore, chances are they got moved to my town Milk's thread instead, so be sure to check there if they're missing here.

Last edited:
I'm no longer looking for Vesta. :)

Oh, yay! Congrats on finding her! I've taken you off the front page, but I'll continue to keep an eye out for Tia!

As fast as she's come in, Broffina is moving out! I will only be holding her until this evening (around 7pm PST) so please let me know ASAP if you'd like her. Otherwise, I will be moving her out in hopes of dreamies. Thanks!

Oh, yay! Congrats on finding her! I've taken you off the front page, but I'll continue to keep an eye out for Tia!

As fast as she's come in, Broffina is moving out! I will only be holding her until this evening (around 7pm PST) so please let me know ASAP if you'd like her. Otherwise, I will be moving her out in hopes of dreamies. Thanks!

I actually didn't find her, haha. I got Annalisa instead. :)

Alright, I've updated the list with an exciting new addition: Stitches! Now you can bring home this cute, cuddly toy-bear to your town. ^^

In the meantime, I've also received Barold, the bear cub with a knack for programming and food! x3

Milk will also be receiving a few new villagers here shortly, so be sure to check out the Milk's Adoption Service thread for more details!

Mayor: Lilly
Town: Vadness
Villager Wanted: Stitches
Friend Code: 2552-3955-3572
Special Info: Pear
Bribe: I've got 13 white roses and a pink hydrangea currently that you can have!
TBT Username: LillyofVadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back