99% (100) +
Happiny F named Mama
Meowth *Non Alola form* F named Tigerah
Audino F named Nurse (space) Maid
Slurpuff F named PixieSticks
Diancie

Paying in tbt or offering my flower to the side <--

Last edited:
Can Pokemon Sun/Moon players trade with Ultra Sun/Moon players? If so, I can try and help you. I can probably get everything on your list without much trouble except Diancie.

Can Pokemon Sun/Moon players trade with Ultra Sun/Moon players? If so, I can try and help you. I can probably get everything on your list without much trouble except Diancie.

Yep you can trade from those games c:

Hey unless you're trading everything with them, I can get the slurpuff c:

I do have Happiny, Meowth, and Audino ready to trade with you. I thought I had Slurpuff, but I didn't and I am trying to get one off GTS but idk how long it would take to get the pokemon. You can trade slurpuff with the other person who responded if you don't want to wait though.

I do have Happiny, Meowth, and Audino ready to trade with you. I thought I had Slurpuff, but I didn't and I am trying to get one off GTS but idk how long it would take to get the pokemon. You can trade slurpuff with the other person who responded if you don't want to wait though.

Those 3 sound great, lmk when able trade ^^

And what you'd like for them.

Last edited:
Those 3 sound great, lmk when able trade ^^

And what you'd like for them.

Hi. I am free to trade anytime now and through the weekend. I'm sorry for the late response, but I was very busy. Also, is 5TBT for each pokemon a reasonable price for you?

Hi. I am free to trade anytime now and through the weekend. I'm sorry for the late response, but I was very busy. Also, is 5TBT for each pokemon a reasonable price for you?

Awesome I'll be online most the weekend as well and that means 15tbt total thats fine with me ^^

Awesome I'll be online most the weekend as well and that means 15tbt total thats fine with me ^^

I've added your friend code. My IGN is Yoshi. Also, my GTS trade went through today and I can breed Slurpuff to get the nickname you wanted. Unfortunately, I don't have a Whipped Dream item to get Swirlix to evolve after I breed Swirlix though.

Back