• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway come clean out my town ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
hi! i'm resetting my villager cycling town bc i just got a really good town idea and want to put it into place :)

i originally wanted to sell everything but i've been really busy lately and don't want to kill a day just watching a thread and making deliveries.

things you'll find:
- sanrio furniture and clothing (i had 300 meow coupons left so i spent them all on these)
- WA items (harvey, etc.)
- most fruit (perfect pears)
- weeding day furniture
- 7million worth of 99k bell bags
- hybrids on the beach (black and pink roses, maybe some others)
- i think marina's in boxes??? lol???? whoever gets to her first can get her
- random orderables (bc when i was speed cycling i was too rushed to go sell at retail and so there's random clumps of dropped orderables everywhere)

what's happening lol:
my fc: 2209-0070-6474 (mayor claire of shop)
i don't want this to go on for very long, so i'm going to be adding friend codes until 8:30pm CST (9:30pm EST). that's when i'll stop taking FCs and i'll open gates. i'll close gates in exactly 1 hour (i'll just be idle in game, so come and go as you wish... my only rule is just please don't be greedy- grab some things and then leave so other people can come). whenever everything's gone (or after an hour if it takes that long), i will close gates and reset. so take it all!! feel free to do whatever in town- visit main street if you want or sell stuff (my native fruit is pears)

form:
fc:
what's the only rule?:

i'll add everyone when it gets closer to when i open (approx. in an hour). have fun!!

form:
fc: 1778-9704-1877
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy

Yustin from Urania

Can I come too please?

FCC:2938-8113-8067
Whats the only rule? Don't be greedy and be quick so other can come

Angela from Goldwood

Last edited:
if yes thank you
fc:4871-9242-8874
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy, grab some things and then leave so other people can come

Last edited:
FC: 2337-3141-3139
What's the only rule?: Don't be greedy.

May I come, please?

fc: 1350-0010-6490
what's the only rule? Don't be greedy, grab some items so other people can come.

hey guys, i'm adding everyone who submitted the form above :)

i'm done setting everything up- even though i said to not be greedy, i really do want all this stuff to go to new homes, so don't hesitate to take it all!

marina's also in boxes, if you didn't know! first come, first serve :')

(also if anyone could be a dear and hold 50-ish items for me for a couple minutes while i switch to my main town and pick it all up, i'd really appreciate it!!)

can i come?

fc:sidebar
what's the only rule?: dont take too much

and ill only tale like 1-3 items :p

hey guys, i'm adding everyone who submitted the form above :)

i'm done setting everything up- even though i said to not be greedy, i really do want all this stuff to go to new homes, so don't hesitate to take it all!

marina's also in boxes, if you didn't know! first come, first serve :')

(also if anyone could be a dear and hold 50-ish items for me for a couple minutes while i switch to my main town and pick it all up, i'd really appreciate it!!)

i think i could help i just build secret storeroom so i can empty my locker

I could probably help as well. :)

i think i could help i just build secret storeroom so i can empty my locker

ahh that would be super sweet! if you have space in town, i would appreciate it a lot if i could drop the items on your beach or something (it's mostly white carnations hehe) and come back to get it real quick :)

and if i liked your post, that means i have added you! gates open in 15 minutes!

ahh that would be super sweet! if you have space in town, i would appreciate it a lot if i could drop the items on your beach or something (it's mostly white carnations hehe) and come back to get it real quick :)

and if i liked your post, that means i have added you! gates open in 15 minutes!

okay just tell me what you want to keep okay :D i'll put it in my locker then put it at my beach

okay just tell me what you want to keep okay :D i'll put it in my locker then put it at my beach

sure! could i actually just visit your town after the giveaway wraps up to drop the items? tysm for helping :)

form:
fc: 4167-4707-2137
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy
I just need a few sanrio items and I'll be out! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back