Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
hi! i'm resetting my villager cycling town bc i just got a really good town idea and want to put it into place :)

i originally wanted to sell everything but i've been really busy lately and don't want to kill a day just watching a thread and making deliveries.

things you'll find:
- sanrio furniture and clothing (i had 300 meow coupons left so i spent them all on these)
- WA items (harvey, etc.)
- most fruit (perfect pears)
- weeding day furniture
- 7million worth of 99k bell bags
- hybrids on the beach (black and pink roses, maybe some others)
- i think marina's in boxes??? lol???? whoever gets to her first can get her
- random orderables (bc when i was speed cycling i was too rushed to go sell at retail and so there's random clumps of dropped orderables everywhere)

what's happening lol:
my fc: 2209-0070-6474 (mayor claire of shop)
i don't want this to go on for very long, so i'm going to be adding friend codes until 8:30pm CST (9:30pm EST). that's when i'll stop taking FCs and i'll open gates. i'll close gates in exactly 1 hour (i'll just be idle in game, so come and go as you wish... my only rule is just please don't be greedy- grab some things and then leave so other people can come). whenever everything's gone (or after an hour if it takes that long), i will close gates and reset. so take it all!! feel free to do whatever in town- visit main street if you want or sell stuff (my native fruit is pears)

form:
fc:
what's the only rule?:

i'll add everyone when it gets closer to when i open (approx. in an hour). have fun!!

form:
fc: 1778-9704-1877
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy

Yustin from Urania

Can I come too please?

FCC:2938-8113-8067
Whats the only rule? Don't be greedy and be quick so other can come

Angela from Goldwood

Last edited:
if yes thank you
fc:4871-9242-8874
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy, grab some things and then leave so other people can come

Last edited:
FC: 2337-3141-3139
What's the only rule?: Don't be greedy.

May I come, please?

fc: 1350-0010-6490
what's the only rule? Don't be greedy, grab some items so other people can come.

hey guys, i'm adding everyone who submitted the form above :)

i'm done setting everything up- even though i said to not be greedy, i really do want all this stuff to go to new homes, so don't hesitate to take it all!

marina's also in boxes, if you didn't know! first come, first serve :')

(also if anyone could be a dear and hold 50-ish items for me for a couple minutes while i switch to my main town and pick it all up, i'd really appreciate it!!)

can i come?

fc:sidebar
what's the only rule?: dont take too much

and ill only tale like 1-3 items :p

hey guys, i'm adding everyone who submitted the form above :)

i'm done setting everything up- even though i said to not be greedy, i really do want all this stuff to go to new homes, so don't hesitate to take it all!

marina's also in boxes, if you didn't know! first come, first serve :')

(also if anyone could be a dear and hold 50-ish items for me for a couple minutes while i switch to my main town and pick it all up, i'd really appreciate it!!)

i think i could help i just build secret storeroom so i can empty my locker

i think i could help i just build secret storeroom so i can empty my locker

ahh that would be super sweet! if you have space in town, i would appreciate it a lot if i could drop the items on your beach or something (it's mostly white carnations hehe) and come back to get it real quick :)

and if i liked your post, that means i have added you! gates open in 15 minutes!

ahh that would be super sweet! if you have space in town, i would appreciate it a lot if i could drop the items on your beach or something (it's mostly white carnations hehe) and come back to get it real quick :)

and if i liked your post, that means i have added you! gates open in 15 minutes!

okay just tell me what you want to keep okay :D i'll put it in my locker then put it at my beach

form:
fc: 4167-4707-2137
what's the only rule?: don't be greedy
I just need a few sanrio items and I'll be out! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back