Giveaway come clean out my town ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I'm not too late for this lol I just restarted my town and would appreciate the items/bells!! Here's the form:
Fc is 3909-8310-4982 and the rule is to not be greedy of course c; <3

I'm only interested in a few furniture pieces if you have any left ; ;
fc: 2535 3750 3698
what's the only rule?: dont be greedy

Hey sorry if this is already closed, I read the thing that says you're opening the gates at 8:30 so I'm just sticking this here in case I can still come.

FC: 4554-0536-6023
What's the only rule?: Don't be greedy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if I can come I'll be in and out - I mostly just need a few hybrids.

okay gates are officially open! all who have posted have been added, and marina is in boxes for whoever wants her! please take it all, bc whatever's left over will be lost in the reset :')

it might be hard to get in w/ all the traffic, but i hope everyone gets things they want! my mayor will just be chilling on a stump somewhere, afk, so please don't be offended if you try to talk to me and get ignored lol

thanks everyone!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

marina has been claimed!

can i come?

if so..
FC: 2638-3603-9001
Rule: don?t be greedy, leave fairly quickly (so others can get some)

Last edited:
Hello, is there any chance you would be able to squeeze me in tonight? If not, I understand. FC is 5000-2632-3211.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this. Good luck with the reset if you need any fruit or anything let me know I can help

Hello, is there any chance you would be able to squeeze me in tonight? If not, I understand. FC is 5000-2632-3211.

i'll do my best to get you in if there's time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for doing this. Good luck with the reset if you need any fruit or anything let me know I can help

thank you for coming! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back