Giveaway come clean out my town ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, I still can't get in.. If the traffic doesn't slow down by 9:30 and people are still unable to get in would you consider reopening/staying open longer?

hmm, I still can't get in.. If the traffic doesn't slow down by 9:30 and people are still unable to get in would you consider reopening/staying open longer?

i really wish i could, but i only have enough time after 9:30 to drop off a couple items and pick them up real quick before i have an irl commitment ;;
i'm super sorry to people who can't get in- there's still a little bit less than half the time left, so i hope you get a chance. and if you're in town, please be mindful that there are others still waiting and try to give them a chance too! thanks so much, everyone, for being patient

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much hun :''') <3

ofc!! good luck with your new town!

NOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

cm can you save every 2 mins please i just lost everything :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

plz reopen i need my zodaics XD

somebody errored so i'm adding a couple people- i'll be open again in a minute! i'm really sorry if you lost items, but there's nothing i can do ;;;

reopened! please only stay for 2-minute increments, as this is only open for another 10-ish minutes

thanks everyone!

hello! is this still open??

hi! sorry but i'm closing the giveaway in just a couple minutes ;; please keep an eye out for when i do another one of these! (and i like your art!! :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been sitting here for 55 minutes trying to get in :(

sorry ;; it's always hard for giveaways... i'll be doing another one of these soon, probably, to clean out another town, so please keep an eye out!

i'll keep the gates open for an extra 10 minutes, but that's really all i can do ;;

people are leaving! i'll be open for maybe 10 minutes, but i don't want to make the person who generously offered to hold my stuff wait very long

it errored, so i guess i'll call it a night! tysm to everyone who came and a big apology to people who couldn't get in- i'll hold another one of these soon, so please keep an eye out for it!

thanks so much everyone, i hope you enjoy your new loot, and for saving it all from the void :')

tumblr_inline_mfsk2mhS5s1qid2nw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back