Looking for a starter pack!

Lyristo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just got back into this game, so I decided to reset my save and start from a blank slate.

The only problem with that is that I need to do some rearranging and cut some trees & all that, but I don't have the tools required. Also some non-native fruits would be nice (My native is Pears)

I'm also looking for active players, so if you want to add me feel free to do so, just be sure to tell me that you added me. After I get my town up and running I'll be sure to pay back whoever helps me out :)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I would like to help you out. Please add me, my FC is on the sidebar and I’ll add you soon.

An axe or two, some fruit that aren't pears, aside from that its up to you ^^ I don't wanna be too needy :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to tear down some trees & get different fruit, but aside from that its up to you. I don't wanna leech too much, you know?

If you wait till tomorrow. I can buy an axe for you.
I'll bring over the different types of fruits... If you want to open your gate and I'll drop them off.

I’ve got a bunch of fruit available in my town. Happy to help where I can. Let me know if you add me & we can do some fruit swaps. :3

I have a spare golden axe for 4 tbt, if you would like you could come to my town and visit Shampoodle also.

Back