what is your favorite pumpkin food and beverages?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
November is nearly over, and I have pledged to enjoy at least one pumpkin-based food each day that we have left in the month. (i just can't switch to Christmas-mode til December...)

today's indulgence was a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

what are your fave pumpkin dishes and treats?
:confused:

Last edited:
I'd eat almost every single pumpkin spice food, but not drinks, that's disgusting. I still wanna have a pumpkin roll before the year is over.

I really only like pumpkin pie, though I haven't tasted many pumpkin things. I don't like anything pumpkin spice (wow, a white girl who doesn't like pumpkin spice?!), so that takes out a lot of pumpkin foods and beverages for me to try and potentially like.

I very much enjoy pumpkin based baked goods and haven't found one I haven't liked so far, but I don't have any experience with pumpkin spice drinks. My favorite pumpkin food is pumpkin roll, but I also really like pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin pie. I don't know whether it's because I was born in November, if it's because I relate it to Halloween since it's my favorite holiday, or what but I can never have enough pumpkin.

Though this does remind me, I tried Pumpkin Spice Cheerios and those are pretty awful. So I don't necessarily end up liking something just because it contains pumpkin.

I very much enjoy pumpkin based baked goods and haven't found one I haven't liked so far, but I don't have any experience with pumpkin spice drinks. My favorite pumpkin food is pumpkin roll, but I also really like pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin pie. I don't know whether it's because I was born in November, if it's because I relate it to Halloween since it's my favorite holiday, or what but I can never have enough pumpkin.

Though this does remind me, I tried Pumpkin Spice Cheerios and those are pretty awful. So I don't necessarily end up liking something just because it contains pumpkin.

i thought the cheerios were just okay. Poptarts has a pumpkin pie flavor that's pretty good, theyve been making it for years now.

other things i've had and enjoyed:

pumpkin pie ice cream (several brands out there make it seasonally).

pumpkin ales and ciders (some are awesome, but some are awful).

and once i went to a flea market-fundraiser for a Thai Buddhist temple, and a booth was selling pumpkin curry, it was the best Thai dish i've ever had! (this was out of town tho, so i haven't had the chance to go back there and have it again...)

I crunch straight into the biggest pumpkin that I can get my hands on, like a real man.

Being born in October & with Halloween being my favorite holiday, I LOVE pumpkin foods! I'm not too into pumpkin spice drinks. I find they overwhelm the pumpkin with the spice. I do like International Delight Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer in my decaf though. One of my favorite things is Tastykake Pumpkin Pie. They're portable so you can take the yummy with you wherever you go. I also like pumpkin pie ice cream, plain pumpkin pie and my Aunt-In-Law's (husband's aunt) pumpkin roll.

Aaannnd now I'm hungry... *wanders off to look for leftover pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving*

Today I had some pumpkin pesto tapenade and it was amazing. I got it at Cost Plus as well as some super yummy sounding pumpkin soup that I will be enjoying soon since it's been cold, perfect soup weather. I made some awesome pumpkin bread last month, and pumpkin pie earlier this month, I love pumpkin hand pies too. PSL's are really good, but there's really no pumpkin in them sadly. I made some pumpkin "margaritas" with some pumpkin pie filling, whipped cream vodka, and Rumchata, they were super yummy! One of my favorite spicy pumpkin dishes is pumpkin curry with prawns! I get it at my local thai restaurant. =] Though I get it level 1 on the spice meter because I'm a sissy.

Saw that you HAVE had it before! If you want to make it at home it's surprisingly easy as long as you have a store carrying kabocha pumpkins(most do but good luck finding an employee who knows what you're talking about!) and it's just usually onion and carrot and zucchini i think in it, yellow curry, and coconut milk, there are lots of good recipes out there! We've made it at home, and while it wasn't QUITE as good as getting at the restaurant it's still bomb, and even better IMO reheated the next day.

Last edited:
The only pumpkin food I like is pumpkin soup with cream in it.
Yes, I'm a sinner and I shouldn't be repented.

im not a big pumpkin drink fan but i do enjoy the pumpkin spice loafs from starbucks. and those pumpkin rolls w/ cream cheese icing are bombbbbbb. but ive never enjoyed pumpkin spice lattes or anything. bleh

Pumpkin pie is my favourite pumpkin food <3 I've yet to try a pumpkin drink that I liked

I like steamed/ boiled pumpkin, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin waffles/ pancakes and pretty much anything else you can make with pumpkin.

pumpkin soup is the best!!!!!! i've not had a lot of pumpkin flavoured things but i had a pumpkin spice donut from krispy kreme that was really nice!

I like steamed/ boiled pumpkin, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin waffles/ pancakes and pretty much anything else you can make with pumpkin.

oh man i had totally forgotten about pumpkin pancakes/waffles! they are absolutely delicious, and usually only in restaurants this time of year.... now i wanna go to IHOP or somewhere like that

pumpkin_spice_pancakes_web.ashx

Back