what is your favorite pumpkin food and beverages?

As far as food goes I love just about anything with pumpkin in it. I don’t really like drinks though

last nite was a pumpkin spice ale that was meh, only okay. (was a milk stout, with coffee and pumpkin spice added). would not buy it again.

was gonna buy a pumpkin roll today to try, coz i dont think i've ever had one, but the grocery had a pumpkin chiffon pie w/caramel for half price post-Thanksgiving sale so i went with that instead...

I don't really like any pumpkin flavored foods, but my favorite pumpkin drink is pumpkin spice lattes :)

Is kabocha (winter squash) included? My mother makes the most delicious pumpkin pudding out of kabocha. I can eat it everyday and will never get bored! :p

I went to China once and they had these pumpkin fries and they were like fried in this thin batter idk what it was called but it was kinda sweet, but it tasted so good ;0; I think it was something like tempura or something idk. But it was so good, I hope one day I can find the recipe and make it myself

i finished off Gourdsvember with another pumpkin chiffon pie drizzled in caramel, and then i bought a pumpkin spice loaf of bread, it was really good, not as heavy as cake, but not as dry as plain bread.

Pumpkin pie and that's it, everything else is too sweet or tastes like garbage

Last edited:
I went to a holiday dinner at my school once and they had pumpkin stuffed raviolis. It sounded interesting so I decided to try it and it was pretty good. I don't usually have much pumpkin flavored foods though.

pumpkin isnt really that common as food where i live so i havent had the chance to try any pumpkin flavoured foods, but i really like pumpkin spice latte when im super tiren because its sweet as hell so i can put more espresso shots in it.

Back