• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Well, I did it! Come Tuesday, I will have reached my ultimate goal!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I had set a goal for myself back in August that I will not restart my town and make it a goal to make it to the T&T Emporium. Well guess what?

Check it!

23844586_374603176315293_668425852223697392_n.jpg

23915570_374602939648650_7252161843084891599_n.jpg

My TIY mart is closing tomorrow, Monday because I passed my final fashion check yesterday!

My ultimate goal is about to be met!! Sorry, i just wanted to make a post to share my accomplish and to, you know brag. First time in 2 years I made it this far.

Congrats!! I just got T.I.Y. last week or two weeks ago, I think. How do you unlock the emporium again? lol

You have to pass 4 Gracie Fashion checks, spend 100,000 bells in T.I.Y and I think 30 days have to have passed since the opening of TIY mart.

Oh and thank you. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Glad you were able to accomplish something you’ve been trying for a bit to do! :D

Congratulations my dude! I am trying to open the Emporium myself, but I haven’t even seen Gracie once through my entire animal crossing playthrough.. glad you made it though!

Congrats. It always feels so satisfying to complete all four fashion checks from Gracie to get T&T Emporium.

Thank you everyone. It's been pretty hard because there were times when I wanted to restart (mainly because Cranston won't move) but i told myself "He will move eventually, just stick with it" and I kept at it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congratulations my dude! I am trying to open the Emporium myself, but I haven’t even seen Gracie once through my entire animal crossing playthrough.. glad you made it though!

You have to spend 70,000 bells in T.I.Y. mart before she appears. At least that's what I heard. Keep at it. If I can do it, you can too. :)

Last edited:
Very good! Welcome to where things get interesting: Like getting that Golden Shovel, and gathering all the money to buy Gracie's different sets. ^.^

Golden Shovel! I want!!!!! Hurry up Tuesday!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to get a lot of money in this game soon, because I'm doing a complete cleanout of my storage in honor of my new store. And I have a LOT of stuff, fossils and painting and fortune cookie stuff that I don't need.

Last edited:
Dude, that's amazing! Congrats! I've had mine for awhile now and I love it, you will too! Keep going my friend

Congratulations, both on opening the Emporium and on sticking to your pledge/plan! You should be proud of yourself.

Back