• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Level Thread

I'm level 21 right now, probably would be higher if I didn't have to work so much but whatever, I'll get there

I just hit Level 30 a bit earlier. Kind of embarrassed honestly to level this fast.... I need to stop.

This game isn't even that good.

Just hit 20, and I still have 451 tickets to spent.
Gotta love My Nintendo points.

Last edited:
I just hit Level 30 a bit earlier. Kind of embarrassed honestly to level this fast.... I need to stop.

This game isn't even that good.

The thing about the game is that its simplicity makes it fun. I don't know why, it just is.

I mean, basically, if you have time to yourself to waste, you can resort to this. But I'd say don't play it all the time. Which is what the hours are for.

I didn't find it interesting at first but now I find myself playing it whenever I have breaks at work. I'm currently at Level 13!

I feel like since this is an animal crossing forum, you kinda gotta expect that most people are gonna like it

Would I play this if it wasn’t animal crossing themed? Absolutely not, but since it is, that’s what makes it worth my time lol

I'm currently level 17. I don't play as much as I would like to so I would probably be much higher if I hit it hard.
I am making progress though. :) Gotta get ready for the new villager additions~

Last edited:
I'm at level 13. Haven't played the game much until the last couple of days.

They must be spending IRL money.

Don't do that. Not only is it not worth it for these types of games, but this kind of game will actually grow boring to you if you spend money and burst through it really fast.

A lot of people had a four day weekend. No need to spend IRL money to level up quickly.

Currently soooo close to 32.

EDIT: Yay 32!

Last edited:
A lot of us have been playing since October 25th. I'm level 54 and haven't paid a cent.

Last edited:
im level 53. i have a problem w getting natural essence bc ive maxed my friendship w/ most natural villagers so i have to rely on the mine and inviting natural villagers into my camp and hope theyll gift me some essence )::

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm at level 13. Haven't played the game much until the last couple of days.

They must be spending IRL money.

Don't do that. Not only is it not worth it for these types of games, but this kind of game will actually grow boring to you if you spend money and burst through it really fast.

ive been playing since october so no lol.

Back