• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Level Thread

Currently I'm at Level 20 now. It takes a while to level up now rip. :(

I'm still at level 16 lol rip

I've pretty much lost interest in playing, but I kinda figured that would happen, since it happens with pretty much any repetitive/mobile game I play.

Level 41 now, slooooowly creeping toward level 42.

My list of animals to invite to my camp is rapidly decreasing, but I am trying to balance that with keeping enough resources for the amenities. I do have them all at 7 or higher!

My level 1 Tree Swing will be done in the morning, then I just need the Street Set to get everyone bumped up to level 15 for the max level. I'm a few short on Cool Essence, but I have everything else I need to get all the level 5s. Hopefully by the time the last one is done (10 days from now), I will be ready for the final set of Amenities (only worried about the level 1s for now XD)!

I love to plan it out and track resources in spreadsheets, so this is super fun, but I can waste way too much time. XD

36 or 37 I think .. been blazing that game too much xD But yeah it's gets really slow when you reach 10 with most and they take 5ever to ask for their campsite items lol

Level 36!
Honestly I do feel like I might get tired and ditch the game for a bit, but it's definitely something I'll return to in the future! Or it'll be something I'll pick up when I just wanna pass some time occasionally.

Level 41, haven’t got anything meaningful since level 35. I wish that they’d at least give 5 more invinotry slots per level after 35... no new neighbors or anything. It’d be cool if at 35 they started doing a new neighbor every 5 levels, but make them be super cool compared to the others.

Last edited:
im at like..... level 6? im so bad at checking this game every day, and i made the mistake of downloading the australian version when it came out and got to level 18 there just to have it all cleared when the european one came out ;-; im trying to play it more now to get the festive decorations

Back