• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Level Thread

26 .... I just want kyle but I aint getting him x-x

started last week and I'm level 23
guess who has no life and has completely succumbed to serving needy virtual animals wee woo :^))

I'm at level 22-23 ish! The game is starting to slow down/become a bit more tedious now though, not because of the crafting waits (which don't bother me, as I'm usually busy with other things), but because the fetch quests are way too repetitive. And there's a lot of pauses and animated sequences that are getting annoying - I really wish they'd just add your earned material/heart points/whatever without needing a new animated scene. Oops, I guess I'm complaining now. It's still very pretty though, and there's definitely a lot more to get creative with. I'll definitely try to hit level 40 before calling it quits!

lv28 right now, im aiming for the level i get fauna which is prob around 30 i believe so i’m really excited for her and can’t wait to spoil her!! i kinda hit a little block a few days back but i’m back on track and enjoying it again. the future update is also encouraging me to keep playing because of more wooden/cabin items whoo

Level 42 now! Not dropped any money on it and I don't really plan to.

Last edited:
Level 6, just a hair away from level 7. I?ve only had the game a week, but I haven?t played the last few days, maybe that?s why I?m so behind.

I’ve been playing fairly obsessively for two days now and am about to reach 22 >.>

My boyfriend unlocked Fauna at Level 19 and I’ve been desperately waiting on her since then - no luck though yet!

Back