The Level Thread

I started playing on release date in the US. I’m currently on level 60. I really enjoy playing this game because I can play a few minutes at a time. I wish there were more clothing options, but maybe that will change soon. I love the updates and the fact the updates are released often.

Bit inactive atm but since I started playing as an Australian a bit earlier, I'm still level 71 which ain't so bad

I'm only level 22 lol. I've been playing for over a week now maybe?

Just hit level 54 this morning. I started playing three weeks after the release, so I was a bit behind, but I feel like I've caught up fairly quickly.

I am at level 42. I wish the game was not so sloooooow and laggy on my old tablet. Sometimes it takes over a minute or two for a screen to load. I have looked into cheap options for a new device and have a couple in mind, but had other expenses that had to be dealth with first. Sometimes it takes over a minute or two for a screen to load. If it were faster, I like the idea that I can play in short bursts of free time. In the meantime, I grow a lot of hybrids and just stay on that screen.

Level 52 here; all animals have been in my camp at one time or another. Currently, 7 animals who give cotton are in camp, plus 1 animal whose special item I'm crafting

Got serious about this game for the event. I'm level 48 now, though it seems silly compared to the high levels everyone else is at lol.

I'm already at level 62, and I haven't been doing requests with villagers often. Most of it was talking to them at the Campsite.

Back