• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Level Thread

I'm at level 48! And what's even better, is that I only need to move in 1 villager, and that's Roald. He'll be able to be invited in my campsite at 5:pM EST.

I am level 51 with 6 points to go to 52. All campers have been invited and are 11-15. My natural campers will have their max friendship raised to 20 tomorrow (first of the 4).

42! Upgrading my street set to level 4 pushed me over right before I came to work. Which was neat cause I didn't really get to play today as I had other stuff to do, and got horrible sleep. X.X

42 over here. I think I'm not really leveling up anymore because I've only built the cute amenities, but I'm fine with that. Hopefully when the rest of the new villagers are added I can level up quite a bit.

level 46 here! sadly can't buy any leaf tickets, so my progress has slowed down considerably while I farm for essences for amenities haha

Level 32. :) Tbh I am obsessed w/pocket camp more than my actual towns atm. lol

Currently level 41. Working towards getting all of my secondary amenities to level 5 so I can start all of my... ::looks at dictionary:: tertiary amenities.

34 got like 3 up today a big achievement yaknow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

35 woo hoo! This is way better then Christmas!

Back