• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Level Thread

That Marshal Fangirl

🍑Peach Lemonade🍋
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
My Melody Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
MODERATION NOTE
Hi there, I'm going to have to ask for a few changes with posts in this thread. These small posts that contain nothing more than just the level you've reached really don't add much discussion, and read more like a forum game that belongs in The Basement. I'd really like for this thread to remain open, but from here onward we do ask that if you're going to post your level, please include some more context alongside rather than simply posting "20".

Post what level you are and when you finally reach that level you've been working toward. I'm level 35 right now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m level 24 rapidly approaching level 25 :D

I'm on level 20 I don't get how others are already so high?! I play every minute of the day lmao

I'm at level 13. Haven't played the game much until the last couple of days.

I'm on level 20 I don't get how others are already so high?! I play every minute of the day lmao

They must be spending IRL money.

Don't do that. Not only is it not worth it for these types of games, but this kind of game will actually grow boring to you if you spend money and burst through it really fast.

Don't do that. Not only is it not worth it for these types of games, but this kind of game will actually grow boring to you if you spend money and burst through it really fast.

I bought tickets twice but I don't think its worth it either. But I guess it does make things take ages :(

I've been playing the Australian version, which came out quite awhile before the U.S. version. That's probably why. I play every minute of the day too lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've actually only spent $4 on the game so I could buy K.K. for my campsite. No cheating here!

Oh me? I'm as Lv 28 right now. I have a lot of time to rack up those points. I need a life...

I'm level 28 right now, haven't spent any money on the game yet. But I've played a lot..

I'm level 28 right now, haven't spent any money on the game yet. But I've played a lot..
That reminds me. I didn't spend any money on mine either.

See? I can avoid your nasty tricks, Nintendo! You think by having the furniture and amenities take up lots of hours to complete when I reach a higher level is going to make me buy leaf tickets? WELL I AM FREAKING AFRAID NOT!!!! Only true Nintendo fans don't buy micro transactions and are extremely patient.

That reminds me. I didn't spend any money on mine either.

See? I can avoid your nasty tricks, Nintendo! You think by having the furniture and amenities take up lots of hours to complete when I reach a higher level is going to make me buy leaf tickets? WELL I AM FREAKING AFRAID NOT!!!! Only true Nintendo fans don't buy micro transactions and are extremely patient.

I waited an obscene amount of hours for the final level of my tree swing to be done. Patience is a virtue in games like AC:pC.

I waited an obscene amount of hours for the final level of my tree swing to be done. Patience is a virtue in games like AC:pC.
I feel like waiting lots of hours is an advantage, because it gives you lots of time to hoard other things and craft items if you have enough crafting materials.

I feel like waiting lots of hours is an advantage, because it gives you lots of time to hoard other things and craft items if you have enough crafting materials.

True. My wood supply was diminished so I had time to get it back up again and finish building furniture for Fauna.

True. My wood supply was diminished so I had time to get it back up again and finish building furniture for Fauna.
Ugh, I know!

Why do villagers never give me enough preserves? Why do villagers mostly want common stuff that I find rare? Why do rare fish and bugs seem so common in the wild and by people? Why why why?

Ugh, I know!

Why do villagers never give me enough preserves? Why do villagers mostly want common stuff that I find rare? Why do rare fish and bugs seem so common in the wild and by people? Why why why?

Well Bcat posted a lovely chart about what villagers give which building supplies, and I believe only Angus gives you preserves. I know that feeling, though. I'm constantly struggling to keep up my supply of common fish and bugs but the rarer ones just show up like that.

I‘m level 42 now and the essence requirements for tier 3 amenities are INSANE. All I‘m doing at this point is stalking the quarry and scavenging essence from my villagers like a vulture...

Well Bcat posted a lovely chart about what villagers give which building supplies, and I believe only Angus gives you preserves. I know that feeling, though. I'm constantly struggling to keep up my supply of common fish and bugs but the rarer ones just show up like that.
I see. Looks like i'm keeping Jay and Apollo in my campsite forever.

I‘m level 42 now and the essence requirements for tier 3 amenities are INSANE. All I‘m doing at this point is stalking the quarry and scavenging essence from my villagers like a vulture...

Yup I'm scavenging for cute essence between sobbing sessions to get the first level carousel...

Back