• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Level Thread

I’ve been playing fairly obsessively for two days now and am about to reach 22 >.>

My boyfriend unlocked Fauna at Level 19 and I’ve been desperately waiting on her since then - no luck though yet!

You are soooo lucky! I unlocked her at level 31 or something lol.

And I thought villagers were to be unlocked at a specific level.

Reached level 36 and unlocked my last villager, (which was Roscoe)

My final villager was Fauna, who was probably the one I wanted the most...

Ah, well. her items require quite a bit of wood anyway.

I'm halfway to level 31 ^^
An early player although I kind of forgot about and neglected the game for ages anyway aha oops

Level 37. And I seem to have unlocked all 40 villagers in the game. Now all I gotta do is invite them in my campsite.

I'm only on Level 16

idk if the game came out later in England than the rest of you guys //shrug

I'm already at level 39. And I still refuse to buy leaf tickets.

Just reached level 39. I haven't been using any leaf tickets (besides unlocking all 3 crafting slots) because other than that, nothing seems worth it to spend them on? I dunno

Just hit level 39! I wish the new villagers would come out so I'd actually make some progress lol.

I'm only level 2.
ONLY BECAUSE I CANT PLAY ACPC ON A 4 YEAR OLD ANDROID PHONE THAT ACTUALLY SUPPORTS IT. CURSE YOU CUSTOM ROM!

level 35 now! progressing pretty well haha

Back